Thread: Induced Apathy bug

Induced Apathy bug

If Induced Apathy is running on a target and that target casts Sacrificial Shielding, runspeed goes to something like -1700 and stay to that value
    until you zone.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Good to know. You should report it as a bug as well. And.. could you confirm that it only happens when the target cast Sacrificial Shielding?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Good to know. You should report it as a bug as well. And.. could you confirm that it only happens when the target cast Sacrificial Shielding?
    Seems like!
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

So that is what happens.. Ive been affected by this bug numerous times. But ive seen non mp teammates get affected too!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier