Thread: Rapid Palsy - Doc Nano

Rapid Palsy - Doc Nano

Why did you delete the existing Rapid Palsy only to create a brand new nano in the same nano-line called Rapid Palsy. Where do we get the New Rapid Palsy to replace the one we had uploaded before the patch?

Emma

No Idea , its on my Blitzlist since Patch , either its to low-Ql to be rolled by a 200 Toon or its not Ingame or simply not blitzable , i surely did 4-5k rolls in the last few Days .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Everyone who lost a ql 159 Rapid Palsy nano should get one of the new ql 145 Rapid Palsy nano crystals spawn in their inventory or mailed to them (doctors & bank toons). If you don't have a record of who had them before 18.7 then give one to every doctor no matter their level to make up for the ones that were on bank toons.

And while you are at it make it rollable.

Emma

I don't think its ever going to be rollable or refunded, the new Rapid Palsy nano is available from the VP vendor for a cheap 4000 points.

It isn't NODROP or that expensive, as far as nano losses go this is about the best you could hope for!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiao View Post
    I don't think its ever going to be rollable or refunded, the new Rapid Palsy nano is available from the VP vendor for a cheap 4000 points.

It isn't NODROP or that expensive, as far as nano losses go this is about the best you could hope for!
    Thank you for the information ... I should have thought to look in the VP store.

Emma