Thread: Divest / Plunder negative effects bugged

Divest / Plunder negative effects bugged

It seems like the negative effect of Divest / Plunder perk does not always land when the positive effect does land in duels. I have tried this vs a fixer at 220 with the worm ICE perk trained. Even when he did not use the removal perk to remove negative effects I'd be able to land both drain nano's on him without the negative effects landing.

Anyone else able to verify?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    It seems like the negative effect of Divest / Plunder perk does not always land when the positive effect does land in duels. I have tried this vs a fixer at 220 with the worm ICE perk trained. Even when he did not use the removal perk to remove negative effects I'd be able to land both drain nano's on him without the negative effects landing.

Anyone else able to verify?
    Worm ICE gives Fixers an innate 45% resistance to the negative effects of D/P at rank 10, even before their use of the active perks. You can see a full list of the benefits of the perk line here.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

But shouldn't that also block the positive effect on me and say it countered the nano?.. And if that's true, nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    But shouldn't that also block the positive effect on me and say it countered the nano?.. And if that's true, nerf.
    Nope since the nano is technically landing on the target, granting you the buffs. The only difference is that Worm ICE blocks the debuff

And yeah, nurf :P
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.