Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: De'Valos Protection Ring

De'Valos Protection Ring

I crafted a new one of these using the new Metawater ring etc for a 200 twink. But the final version (not including 12man gem, Signet etc) has no mods. I think this might be an error since before the patch the ring still had the 500 NR, 100 runspeed, FireAC etc.

De'Valos Protection Ring
    NODROP
    Rarity: Exotic
    Quality level: SPECIAL
    Requirements:
    Wear:

On Self:
    Must not have Lava Protection Boots and Skin Galvanizer equipped and
    Must not have Hyper-Radiation Protection Skin and Glasses equipped and
    Must not have Metawater Repellent Spiritech Suit equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Water Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Radiation Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Lava Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Radiation, Water and Lava Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Radiation and Water Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have De'Valos Protection Ring equipped and
    Must not have Hold Hell at Bay equipped and
    Must not have Merchant's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Warrior's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Spirit's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Techno Wizard's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Worshipper's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Master's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Protecter's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Hacker's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Builder's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Brute's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Healer's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Dictator's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Explorer's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must not have Sniper's Signet of The Apocalypse equipped and
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands and
    TitleLevel from 6 and
    Psychic from 600 and
    Sense from 600 and
    Stamina from 400 and
    Intelligence from 400 and
    Agility from 300

Description:
    As wearing this ring can make even Hell bearable, it probably also makes other places bearable as well. But only just...
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Perhapa try combine it with xan gem again? If thats possible
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

You need to add the xan gem to get the mods.

Was it in the patchnotes that they removed those mods? I missed it I guess. Was looking forward to getting those rings on all my 200 twinks (they won't ever have access to gem, unless they drop in collector or something) Seems wrong that in addition to the difficulty of getting both s35 items, you now have to add the s13 item as well, and all combined you end up with an item that is worse than its individual parts. =(
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

Good call Rossco.

I'll add this to the adjustments requests.

If you need to be 201+ to get the profession gem, why does the final product still has "<=level 200" properties ?
    But a good call about the ring, I was about to "ruin" my last pristine HHaB for a new char.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

" Energy Redistribution Unit, Dynamic Gas Redistribution Valves and Visible Light Remodulation Device are no longer NODROP."

This may help getting these rings.
    Fixit69 Opi Fixer 220/30/70
    Biggmac Atrox Enf 220/30/70
    Olchfa Solitus Soldier 150/20/36
    Dicdoc Solitus Doctor 220/30/70
    Proud President of aTrox Caelestis
    Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    I have no probs admitting when I'm wrong, it just doesn't happen that often

Does anyone have the trade-skill process for the all in one Master's ring?

Don't quite remember the exact source+target combos, but I'm pretty sure all these names are 100% accurate

It's basically

s13 item Dynamic Gas Redistribution Valves + Ado Back Item = Ado Ring
    s35 item Visible Light Remodulation Device + Pen Glasses = Pen Ring
    s35 item Energy Redistribution Unit + Inf Boots = Inf Ring

Ado Ring + Pen Ring = AdoPen Ring
    AdoPen Ring + Inf Ring = AdoPenInf Ring
    AdoPenInf Ring + HHAB = AdoPenInfHHAB Ring
    AdoPenInfHHAB Ring + Cut prof gem = Final Uber Ring of pwnzerization
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Don't quite remember the exact source+target combos, but I'm pretty sure all these names are 100% accurate

It's basically

s13 item Dynamic Gas Redistribution Valves + Ado Back Item = Ado Ring
    s35 item Visible Light Remodulation Device + Pen Glasses = Pen Ring
    s35 item Energy Redistribution Unit + Inf Boots = Inf Ring

Ado Ring + Pen Ring = AdoPen Ring
    AdoPen Ring + Inf Ring = AdoPenInf Ring
    AdoPenInf Ring + HHAB = AdoPenInfHHAB Ring
    AdoPenInfHHAB Ring + Cut prof gem = Final Uber Ring of pwnzerization
    Apparently FC also changed the skills required to make at least the Pen Ring ... it used to be no skills required, like the new Adonis ring.

Now the Pen Ring requires 1250 Comp/lit to assemble ... why was that change made? 1250 Comp/lit is a very high requirement for a Nodrop item, particularly for toons at-level for Pen.

The finished Pen ring only requires title 4 and 300 Agility to equip! And 1250 Comp/lit to make?

Please change the Ring assembly skill requirements back to No Skill required.

Emma

You need 1250 CL to make the Inf Ring too.
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Angler View Post
    You need 1250 CL to make the Inf Ring too.
    The title requirement to Wear these rings does not change to title 6 until you combine Adonis, Pen, Inferno & HHaB rings.

The skill required to Make them should not be 1250 Comp/lit ... there should be NO skill requirement to Make the rings. Comp/lit of 1250 is Way too high for a title 5 toon.

Please fix this tradeskill process for the Pen & Inferno rings back to before the Adonis ring was added ... NO Skills required to make any of them.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    The title requirement to Wear these rings does not change to title 6 until you combine Adonis, Pen, Inferno & HHaB rings.

The skill required to Make them should not be 1250 Comp/lit ... there should be NO skill requirement to Make the rings. Comp/lit of 1250 is Way too high for a title 5 toon.

Please fix this tradeskill process for the Pen & Inferno rings back to before the Adonis ring was added ... NO Skills required to make any of them.

Emma
    1,250 CL isn't a problem at TL5. You're lucky the TS items are now YESDROP so you don't have to require level 180+.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    1,250 CL isn't a problem at TL5. You're lucky the TS items are now YESDROP so you don't have to require level 180+.
    None of my title 5 toons can get to 1250 comp/lit ... what are you using that makes it easy?

Emma

edit: My toons are all neutral, no token board other than the burger joint quest one. Only my trader with Trading Mogul running and comp/lit IP maxed can get enough comp/lit to build the Pen ring ... at 162.
    Last edited by Emma; Aug 28th, 2015 at 01:47:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    None of my title 5 toons can get to 1250 comp/lit ... what are you using that makes it easy?

Emma

edit: My toons are all neutral, no token board other than the burger joint quest one. Only my trader with Trading Mogul running and comp/lit IP maxed can get enough comp/lit to build the Pen ring ... at 162.
    You could get Profiteer's Helper for 250 CL in the neck slot, as you're neutral.
    Also, there's various armour pieces for certain professions to make it easier, Cloak of the Reanimated Jester, buff guns, org benefits, perks, trickle from Intelligence buffing, shoulder pads, tutoring devices and more.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

does the hh@b ring work in pande for lv191 toon (title 6). or how much NR one need or one need to be lv200? seems I'm getting dots of 1200-ish when I wear hh@b ring . (noob lv 200 twinker atm ) ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

As soon as you can equip the HHAB, level 190, you'll have protection from the zone DoT in Pande.
    Are you wearing the right ring ?

As soon as you can equip the HHAB, level 190, you'll have protection from the zone DoT in Pande.
    Are you wearing the right ring ?
    Wearing it in left finger. Tried switching it to left and then back to right. Still being dot! Relog two- three times still dot. Might have to petition unless someone experience this before or hh@b changed???

I did notice that the hh@b "gray out" after I got dot in pande and zone into the pande garden to be safe. I look at my equipment and see it "gray out". I re-equip the ring by taking it off and putting back on so it won't "gray out" step outside the garden and get the text warning that I'm can't stande the scrounge of pande and the dot starts up. so I end up re-zoning back to pande garden. rinse and repeated a few times with switching ring to other finger, log off a few times, etc. still being dot.
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Nov 23rd, 2015 at 12:55:30. Reason: additional info i noticed

Possibly broken playshift requirement on it.
    Can you self all the required stats, zone, and see if it still borks ?

Possibly broken playshift requirement on it.
    Can you self all the required stats, zone, and see if it still borks ?
    i'll have to try that when I'm home from work. but it started when I got my +10 ring and decided i'll go to pande and save, so I nano caste a hover board to boost my speed and speed all the way to egros and had my +10 ring equipped and clicky it on the portal to Pande. exit thru and started to hover board towards the garden statue, just as I click on the statue I notice that I was done to "nil" health and though I did equipped my hh@b. went to the save spot and then just died and respawn at previous garden. so I re-ran back to portal before Pande, made sure I'm wearing hh@b ring and clicky thru portal..i notice that I was getting dot...so I hope into garden quickly this time and still had about 1/4 health left in my bar. so I saved. then I repeated what I did in above post to try and see if I was still getting dot. and I was. I even warp to rubika and kill myself to respawn in pande garden.

i'll have to retry again later tonight after work ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast