Thread: New Enf rage nano graphic

New Enf rage nano graphic

A clever way of ensuring sparingly staying in rage, Michi. Ain't nobody got eyes strong enough to endure this and Challenger combined for very long.

It gets annoying after .5 secs, perhaps we can turn it off with some clever command the same way we can turn off the weird effects in alien ships.
    If so, please share.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

yes. kind of irritating and it blocking 1/5 of my screen as long as rage is running.

Bump, it's very annyoing effect, please remove it or at least change it something similar to shield effect or fist buff effect.
    Last edited by Scottik; Apr 21st, 2015 at 17:28:02.

Am I the only one who loved the effect? :/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Am I the only one who loved the effect? :/
    No I'm absolutely enamored with it as well. I've always wanted the rage nanos to actually ignite you rather than just saying they do, and finally it happened!

Plus, rage will make the tank super easy to find and follow during a raid, even though he may have to cancel and recast it while tanking particularly big groups (and he's still easy to find in that case anyway, just follow the HUGE BLOB OF MONSTERS!)

I'm going to call blindness on your part, m8. 10 feet of fire that phases in and out of your view based on the texture behind it is pretty awful for eye strain, and it destroys the aesthetic. Comparatively, I could live with someone having to locate another player based only on the fact that they're 17 feet tall and flashing various colors with their hands on fire. Enforcers weren't exactly transparent dwarves before we got the kerosene treatment.

I would like Rage to also turn your hair spiky, huge, and yellow...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I loved it too :S In fact, it's the most exciting thing so far for me haha.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    My character is straight a bald nanomage dressed like Nappa flying around in rage with a jetpack ATM. Still, less fun in combat, and you can barely even tell he's got the SSJ look under the fire at a glance. Yeah though, WTB golden spiked wig, would immediately be content forever.

Some one was asking for behe in OCC yesterday, I was on my enf, so I just said "come to the fire dude" hit rage and he found me right away lol
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I'd like red fur and a tail then.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Nerf the flames a bit, can't see anything while running around in BS.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

RAID LEADER? WHAT DOES THE NCU WINDOW SAY ABOUT HIS MONGO LEVEL?

Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Completely oversized flames.
    Not fun playing with half your screen in flames.
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

love

I personaly love it and it made me create my own enf0 xD

I'd like the flames to be at least 7 times larger.

This is annoying. Should be changed..

Pic1
    Pic2
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]