Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch 18.7.0 - MP Version

Added "Improved Anticipation of Retaliation" buffing +150 on all evades.
    location / quest?
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by scenenheard View Post
    location / quest?
    All new nanos are avaliable in OFAB General Vendor, now located at BattleStation Duel Room!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

thanks lain

Lol just saw a fully geared 220 MP in Inferno! Must have a rarity rating on it somewhere... Wish i could loot it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Lol just saw a fully geared 220 MP in Inferno! Must have a rarity rating on it somewhere... Wish i could loot it.
    I swear I was only there checking nanos. It was the briefest of moments

Looks like a fair bit of good stuff in there!

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

One of my biggest pet peeves with the starting experience has finally been sorted out. I'd almost gone barmy over the fact that the old Noob isle gave you one pet and left you at that, with no inkling that there were more pets you could get. I get the nano pack for baby MPs here and all 3 pets are covered by the time you're halfway through the questlines to get off Arete Landing. The nanos are more broad in scope and it doesn't hurt that you only need the 3 nanos for the pets since they will level with the MPs skill.

A cool QoL feature would be automatic adaption of Composite nanos to "best available" for the level of the target.
    For example, if I cast CMo8 on a 210 target, it's really CMo8, on a 208 target it would be CMo4, on a level 150 it would be CI and so on.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    A cool QoL feature would be automatic adaption of Composite nanos to "best available" for the level of the target.
    For example, if I cast CMo8 on a 210 target, it's really CMo8, on a 208 target it would be CMo4, on a level 150 it would be CI and so on.
    u think u so smart !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12