Thread: Plunder Nanite Improved

Plunder Nanite Improved

So ive had my db quest done for a while on my trade just hit 215 today, uploaded everything. Notice no plunder nanite improved. Petitioned and found they are separate nanos now. Anyone know where to get it now? Tried talking to constad to see if there was a continuation of the quest but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakong View Post
    So ive had my db quest done for a while on my trade just hit 215 today, uploaded everything. Notice no plunder nanite improved. Petitioned and found they are separate nanos now. Anyone know where to get it now? Tried talking to constad to see if there was a continuation of the quest but nothing.
    Looked into this a bit and it does seem that the database entry for the DB reward only points to the Divest nano instead of the Divest/Plunder nano that used to exist.

I'll inform Michi as this is a pretty significant issue. For the mean time, I suggest trying to get in contact with a GM ingame about it.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Yes thank you, i was able to speak with a more competent GM and he tested the quest and verified it now gives the nanos as two seprate cryatals.

Need to check this when I get home. I completed my DB quest a while ago and have the nanos saved in a bag for when I hit 215 (only 207 at present). Are you saying I'll be missing a nano?
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by nat3s View Post
    Need to check this when I get home. I completed my DB quest a while ago and have the nanos saved in a bag for when I hit 215 (only 207 at present). Are you saying I'll be missing a nano?
    A little unsure, but I'm under the impression that the quest now gives two separate crystals instead of the combined Divest/Plunder one from before.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

The "divest/plunder" nano you have from before the patch will only upload divest. You will have to petition to have a gm spawn the plunder nano in your inventory. If they give you any crap go ahead and ask them to test the quest themselves and they will see it does in fact give as two separate crystals. Will only take them a few moments to test it. GM Odonoptera (spelling) was able to test it and verify for me.

Blimey, that's a huge bug. Did Michi confirm it'll be fixed?
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Anyone know if this is fixed post-patch?
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Just did it today, works fine - you get two nano at the end of the quest line.