Thread: Possible errors in 18.7 patchnotes

Possible errors in 18.7 patchnotes

So i guess i've been on test too much, but i think Michi pasted in a few older patchnotes on a few places.
    I found these on a quick glance of the notes.

patchnotes errors:

Battlestation Changes:
    Red / blue teams now, i think the text got cut-off somewhere since it's not mentioned.

General nano changes:
    Teleportaton nanos have been updated again with a new criteria, a quest line will have to be
    completed before any player can use teleport nanos or items.
    - This was a removed change in the latter patches, no?

Enforcer:
    Massive Health Buff nano programs have gotten the amount of health drastically reduced, but will no
    longer render the enforcer unable to run. The massive health buff nano program will also buff the enforcer's
    Heal reactivity stat which will make him receive more healing than other professions when healed.
    Enforcer massive health buffs will not be possible to use with challenger which will force the enforcer to
    chose between a defensive and offensive mode.
    - This was changed.

Keeper:
    Keepers have gotten a "Clarion Call" nano program to tractor enemies to them.

- Perhaps, but it does not actually pull the target to you, so it's bugged still i think.

MP:
    Touch of Poison: Increases Martial Arts skill by 120
    - changed to aao since ma skill on pet didn't do jack.

shade:
    Spirit Siphon is now a nano program for shades.
    - was only able to find it in startup area with the startup nano container, hopefully it will be easy to find on live without rerolling a char

Personal concerns:
    Nano Crystal (Fervor of the Zealot), a shared nano (dyna only?) Fast attack nano for keeper/enf/ma/shade
    Will be buy-able from shops? If not expect this to be very sought after and hard/expensive to come by.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Apr 19th, 2015 at 20:36:30.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Also: Has both the correct and the older and now incorrect cool down and duration for NSD and ENSD. Nanodivision being an NR debuff should probably be mentioned too - that's pretty significant good news for MPs.

Lack of list of removed nano programs and items...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Personal concerns:
    Nano Crystal (Fervor of the Zealot), a shared nano (dyna only?) Fast attack nano for keeper/enf/ma/shade
    Will be buy-able from shops? If not expect this to be very sought after and hard/expensive to come by.
    Excellent question ... if the fast attack nano-line is to be shared across so many professions it should not be a dyna drop. It should be rollable and/or in shops.

Emma

No offense to Michi, but he definitely made mistakes on the Nano Technician changes.

I obviously had more time to double-check things than him, so a complete list of Nano Technician changes that are more detailed can be found here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...f-18-7-Changes

I have to give him credit though. I wouldn't have wanted to gather all that up on a Sunday.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Apr 20th, 2015 at 00:06:51.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Funcom employee

Thank you for pointing out things I missed or didn't correctly update. I'll make a few more passes and try to have it accurate for tomorrow's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    I have to give him credit though. I wouldn't have wanted to gather all that up on a Sunday.
    It was the most agonizing part of this patch's development.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    We appreciate the efforts tho !
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Mine alone took about an hour with quite a bit of copy and paste even. I can't imagine doing that for EVERYTHING...

As Aiken said, we really appreciate your effort!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Hope fc gives michi the raise in salary he deserves!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

<3 Poor Michi. But dont worry, we love you
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Hail Michi!
    Yeah, documenting is less fun than developing, i just started this thread so a few things that could made ppl go ARHGH !"##"J¤E might be corrected in time
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Good work Michi getting everything in one place. Easily the biggest patch since AI and touches every corner of the game. Push it out and then put on the heavy duty armor to handle the smoking hot feedback!
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

I spent 2 hours typing out the Trader changes on my Galaxy S3 and a micro-USB keyboard while Chrome kept refreshing the post tab

Tomorrow is going to be "Fun". Lol.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Thank you for pointing out things I missed or didn't correctly update. I'll make a few more passes and try to have it accurate for tomorrow's patch.

I see a number of the "pages" of the update notes have been edited today ...
    I had copied the update notes from yesterday into a word document and was wondering if you think you got everything that needed editing?

Thanks,

Emma

MP proc notes say "Suppress Fury: Increased damage/init debuffs". That's incorrect, init debuff stayed the same.

It says keepers have gotten a +30 aad-nano, but when I checked tl.aoitems.com it seems to be an aao-nano.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

This thread shows how much of a community effort AO has become lol
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.