Thread: 18.7.0 Live Patch Notes

18.7.0 Live Patch Notes

So, the 18.7 is finally upon us & it's looking good so far!

Here's the summary for us 'Crats. Taken from Michizures patch thread http://tinyurl.com/o78wthp

Bureaucrat
    • The Bureaucrat red tape nano line no longer debuffs inits. The nano programs has been separated in to two lines. The Rubi-Ka red tape nano and the currently obtainable improved red tape nanos are now skill lock debuffs. The accidentally duplicated old red tape nano has been transformed in to a nano delta debuff and has gotten its own weird looking crystal. The Lost Eden version of these nano programs have been removed or added to the malaise line.
    • The Cut red tape nano programs only improve add all def, skill lock modifier and critical decrease.
    • Bureaucrat lawyer/secretary pets now have the same line cooldown as Meta-Physicist attack pets.
    • Nano Pink Slip: Increased damage, additional damage if affected by Workplace Depression
    • Nano Intensify Stress: -60 Nano/Heal delta, +10% chance to interrupt nanos, -30 AAD
    • Nano Improved Red Tape: Doubles SkillLock and lowers Evade by 6% (Evade debuff currently hits the wrong target)
    • Nano Corporate Strategy: Increased duration
    • Reduced casting time of Anti-root nanos
    • Improved Red Tape will lower the target's Evade by 6%
    • Added Initiative debuffs: Wasteful Arm Movements, Wasteful Nanobot Control, Inefficient Arm Movements, and Inefficient
    • Nanobot Control
    • Blast Shield will grant more absorbs, as well as Root/Snare resistance
    • Droid Damage Matrix lasts for 10 minutes
    • Added "Droid Pressure Matrix," which can proc, inflicting a debuff on the target for an AAO/AAD debuff, based on the target's level

• PERK CHANGES
    • Succumb and Confound with Rules use Psi-Mod as an attack check, with 2 and 4 minute cooldowns, respectively
    • Dodge the Blame will last for a few seconds longer
    Last edited by Aiken; Apr 19th, 2015 at 22:33:32.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Workplace Depression debuffs NR, 250 and 300 if Intensify Stress is running. - didn't see this in the list

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    Workplace Depression debuffs NR, 250 and 300 if Intensify Stress is running. - didn't see this in the list
    ya and if intensify stress is running, WD lasts 25s instead of 18s so you get 2 more high damage nukes in before WD refresh.

I would like to hear what others think about the changes made to crats because I am pretty dissapointed about them. I was expecting a change in the tapes and how they worked.

Our init debuffs i'm perfectly fine with. With Malaise and Wastefull running, its pretty close to what i was debuffing for anyways so whatever...

Improved red tape is really throwing me off because im used to being able to refresh that before it ran out... now i have to wait 30 seconds after it dropped off to cast it again. Same thing goes for Intensify Stress. But again... whatever, my init debuffs still can refresh before they run out.

But the biggest dissapointment i have is the damage debuff that I feel we got hit HARD from... wrong window now procs for 150% less. Sure it lasts for 30 seconds compared to the 8 seconds before but even with Intensify Stress running, workplace running and then using pink slip, it still does far far less damage than it used to. Not only that before the patch without wrong window proc'd, i would normally see workplace hitting for 3.5-4k, now im seeing it hit for 2.4k-2.8k.

I also seem to be getting hit far more now (probably because of the new glancing mechanic) which i'm not exactly that excited about either.
    Mouadiib - Crat (220) - Main
    Crishian - MP (220) - PVP MP
    Willitankit - Enfo (220) - I wanna sammich!
    Haliy - Doc (220) - Research galore... fun fun :/
    Xaii - Agent (220) - In hiding
    Vindeta - Engi (220) - TS Engi
    Vindetta - Soldier (220)
    Nisset - Shade (220)
    Mouaa - Trader (220)
    Rochambau - Froob Fixer (200)
    Lliaa - NT (126) - Ely kit xp powerlever
    Miserii - MP (100) Formans twink
    Kahluafix - Fix (60) GA3 totw twink

No doubt about it, crats got nerfed hard this patch.

I've been trying to bring these issues to attention for weeks.

And you haven't even got to the part where we got nerfed hardest yet.

Such a bummer.. well glad I unsubbed all my accounts. Not against rebalancing but crat was my class. Will keep an eye on what they change but currently not a fan of crat changes.
    Last edited by paperjockey; Apr 22nd, 2015 at 01:24:17.

I'm not either, but I'm happy with the broader changes so I can deal with the crat issues.

The wrong window change is a pretty big nerf but it clearly indicates that crat damage was too spiky, and it's now meant to be consistently lower and crats are meant to be casting more nukes, but less debuffs.

It's not a bad change... it means more consistent damage and better damage on longer fights, but it also requires more paying attention to debuffs.

I wrote a guide for crat debuff/nuke rotation and if you are continuously spamming, it works quite well with almost zero downtime. The only issue is that chain nuking interrupts weapon att charging, so it ends up adversely affecting our weapon damage... so it's a tradeoff.

yeah i agree crat got lilbit too much nerf on this patch, atleast if you compare, lets say to shade? who was top 1 dd, allmost top 1 pvp'r and allmost top1 on everything, now i think all gonna roll atleast 1 shade, and who allready got one, prolly roll another or quitting whole game...

As a levelling crat that's the main character the init debuffs seem to me much more accessible now and a 23 point selfed NS is also a good boost. So it's a definite improvement from that point of view. Also crat coffee lasts 10 minutes instead of 5 and shows up as a nano program in your ncu :P

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'm not either, but I'm happy with the broader changes so I can deal with the crat issues.

The wrong window change is a pretty big nerf but it clearly indicates that crat damage was too spiky, and it's now meant to be consistently lower and crats are meant to be casting more nukes, but less debuffs.

It's not a bad change... it means more consistent damage and better damage on longer fights, but it also requires more paying attention to debuffs.

I wrote a guide for crat debuff/nuke rotation and if you are continuously spamming, it works quite well with almost zero downtime. The only issue is that chain nuking interrupts weapon att charging, so it ends up adversely affecting our weapon damage... so it's a tradeoff.
    I think the thing is, at least for me, I actually preferred being support, which is not my normal path in MMO's but here that is something I liked. I would of preferred more debuff power then dd. I would love to see someone post an opinion post in about a month or two after the next patch or 2 and see how we fare then.

Also can you link your guide.. i think I missed it.

it looks like it's been removed.

I can't find it with advanced search.

But basically it boils down to

1 malaise [at finish nanocast 57s]
    2. wasteful movements or whatever [56]
    3. intensify stress [55s]
    4. WD at nano recharge completion 21s on WD debuff, 25s on IS debuff [51s]
    5. PS 18s/22s [48s]
    6. PS 15s/19s [45s]
    7. PS 12s/16s [42s]
    8. PS 9s/13s [39s]
    9. PS 6s/10s [36s]
    10. PS 3s/7s [33s]
    11. WD - which now refreshes WD debuff for 25s, even though intensify stress debuff finishes 2s later - this gives you a full 25s of good nukes, which is enough time for IS to come back up. 21s/3s [29s]
    12. PS 18s/ (15s for IS to finish CD) [26s]
    13. PS 15s/ (12s) [23s]
    14. PS 12s/ (9s) [20s]
    15. PS 9s/(6s) [17s]
    16. PS 6s/(3s) [14s]
    17. PS 3s/ IS back up [11s]
    18. malaise, and restart rotation

This gives you a complete rotation with ALL nukes hitting peak efficiency, perfect maintenance of debuffs and you'll always be refreshing init debuffs into a -300NR target after the first cast