Thread: Maths an Stuff

Maths an Stuff

Hey, been away for awhile and came back to check out the changes.

I can't remember, but which gear setup came out ahead, the +dmg or the +Direct Nano Dmg%? I'm in the process of updating HUD items and not sure which way to go. I thought someone posted the math on both but not sure if this patch changed all that.

Also, I'm wearing Combined Scouts with OFAB chest and helmet. Still good?

I'd like to be able to PVE and PVP without swapping out items out. I'm a NM TL7.

Thanks

Well, not swapping items will compromise optimal defense or offense, depending on the situation.

The setup in my signature is what I use for raw offense, but... The downside is, I can't take too many knocks in that setup, since it's about 5K HP and quite a bit of AAD lower than my defensive setup.

Due to the high damage, but lower frequency of our nukes compared to typical weapon users, adding as much +% Nano Damage and nanoskills is preferable. Even adding 1% damage will beat out any single piece of straight up +damage gear, even at the minimum of the damage range for GIVA. However, that also depends on where your MC puts you in terms of GIVA's damage range. I am in the 2600 range, and I can come within 2-3% of the maximum for +%Nano damage. Doing so improves IU enough that the 3000 range would actually be both crippling to achive and, damage wise, almost completely equal to what I can do now. This setup allows be to swap quickly between offensive and defensive, as needed.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm