Thread: Trader Suggestion Catalogue - Updated for 18.7.xx

Trader Suggestion Catalogue - Updated for 18.7.xx

This thread will be a collection of all suggestions made by members of the Trader community.

If you wish to discuss any of the suggestions listed here, please click here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons

2-handed Shotguns

• 2-handed Shotguns - Significantly rework the numbers on the majority of end-game 2-handed Shotguns to make them a competitive choice alongside MA and PDKPs.

Nanos

Divest/Plunder

• Divest and Plunder (Nanite Improved) - Option 1 - Increase the Drain amount on both to -350. {Done in 18.7.4!}
    • Divest and Plunder (Nanite Improved) - Option 2 - Replace the offensive debuff to a flat -AAO instead of -Weaponskills, maybe add -Heal Eff and -Nano Damage into the mix. Keep the +Weapon skill Buff.

Nano Shielding

• Nanobot Defence - Significantly lower the DamageToNanoMultiplier to bring it in line with our nanopool. {Done in 18.7.4!}

AC Buffs

• Armor Trade-in/Major Armor Distributor - Increase the amount of ACs transferred and significantly lower the amount of NCU the team AC buff requires.

Charms/Pets

• All Charms - A complete rework of the charm nanolines for Trader. Either making them function the same as Bureaucrats or by making them a short-term charm with no Psychic limit (Bosses immune for obvious reasons).
    • Decision By Committee - Still require significantly higher AR/Damage to warrant the large cooldown.

Health Drains

• Your Enemies Enemy Is Your Friend - Remove the 'Target must be in combat' requirement and make the healing default to the caster unless the target is fighting something else.

Perks

Group Perks

• Acrobat/Careful in Battle - Allow Traders access to either one of these perklines to supplement our lacklustre static defence.
    Last edited by Raggy; Jun 20th, 2015 at 14:00:56.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I still want Unstannable. It would provide additional alpha-protection without being remotely as boring as just buffing static def (which would obviously work but it feels like a gigant bandaid). If I'm to be the squishied class in the game, at least make me hard to pin down.
    Last edited by lufa1982; Apr 11th, 2015 at 04:22:52.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.