Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 18.7.0.24 TL, New Rihwen nano reqs.

Wink

To Self T3 Rihwen as a 220 nanomage for me

full alphas
    full research

Nano Alappa Pads (10)
    VTE (+15Int)
    Full scouts except for chest/gloves (+30 x 5)
    DB nano chest (+35)
    Db nano gloves (+35)
    Alb Nano Bracer (+25)
    Cyborg Neck (or formans if you have it) (+5int)
    ql300 Phulaks x 2 (+100)
    ql300 nano controller unit (+75)
    ql300 comm relay (+30)
    Ofab nano device 3 thingy (+75)
    Ql300 nano ncu x4 (+5)
    Alien nano device (+15)
    Improved nano device (+50)
    Regular nano device (+25)

Nano doctorate full
    Nano combat full
    AI3
    Starfall Full
    Nano morph full (will remove soon)
    Genius 3
    Channel rage full

Ok, so that's all I can think up right now. My comment is this. People are whining about the pet, yes it's strong. When an entire build is centered around it I think the outcome should yield a pet that is worth it. If I had gauntlet shoulders I could remove some of my lesser perks. Even then though, my setup is far from an effective offensive setup.

Enjoy, and good luck with your T3 green monkey

Quote Originally Posted by mharut View Post
    Ok, so that's all I can think up right now. My comment is this. People are whining about the pet, yes it's strong. When an entire build is centered around it I think the outcome should yield a pet that is worth it. If I had gauntlet shoulders I could remove some of my lesser perks. Even then though, my setup is far from an effective offensive setup.
    The problem is either that it's not strong enough for the sacrifices necessary to cast it, or the requirements are too high for the power it has. If it were made stronger to keep in line with it's requirements, it would be overpowered for those who could easily swap some stuff around to cast it then also have weapons. So there's 2 obvious solutions, make it more powerful but practically unusable with any half-decent weapons, or bring the requirements down to more around the 2800-2850 mark.

Posting my setup and how I can cast T3 pet right now

My current setup --- Swaps done to cast T3 pet with a 131 wrangle

Btw. I sorta have to agree with Esssch about the problem in increasing T3 pet power while there is a bow setup (posted above) that can cast it w/o a big harsh.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Posting my setup and how I can cast T3 pet right now

My current setup --- Swaps done to cast T3 pet with a 131 wrangle

Btw. I sorta have to agree with Esssch about the problem in increasing T3 pet power while there is a bow setup (posted above) that can cast it w/o a big harsh.
    Yeah... I'm a full defense dual shield mp... i can relate to seeing how devestating a t3 pet + bow/pistol setup could potentially be... pvp for sure

honestly, i felt i had more defense before the concept of dual zest happened, the 30 reflects were huge.. anywho thats a different discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mharut View Post
    honestly, i felt i had more defense before the concept of dual zest happened, the 30 reflects were huge.. anywho thats a different discussion
    Honestly, I think you're just wrong on this. 30% reflect to 25% DtP is a downgrade, sure. But you picked up 1,030 AAD 390 NR and 1,000 to all ACs. I'm a full defense equipped dual SoZ MP also, and in my experience it's much easier to stay alive, in PvP and challenging solo PvM, than it was before 18.7.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Honestly, I think you're just wrong on this. 30% reflect to 25% DtP is a downgrade, sure. But you picked up 1,030 AAD 390 NR and 1,000 to all ACs. I'm a full defense equipped dual SoZ MP also, and in my experience it's much easier to stay alive, in PvP and challenging solo PvM, than it was before 18.7.
    Not to mention the DtP actually works in SL without dragging an engi or soldier around with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Not to mention the DtP actually works in SL without dragging an engi or soldier around with you.
    I believe he was referring to SoZ, and the reflects on that worked just fine in SL.

Working on setup to self 2540 pet, whilst keeping BoB + set of combined merc on. Right now within wrangle range.. Damage is stellar.

Can solo quite difficult mobs in inferno for example, totally sexy.

Fully playable, enjoyable and all-around now a good profession.

Requirements for T3 pet? To be honest T3 pet is not needed at all. T2 works just fine and feels balanced and good enough to play. If T3 pet is OP? So be it, sacrificing gametime for buffing and chasing gear and buffs... does not seem worth it, unless T3 pet would be say 50% better. But it isnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Requirements for T3 pet? To be honest T3 pet is not needed at all. T2 works just fine and feels balanced and good enough to play. If T3 pet is OP? So be it, sacrificing gametime for buffing and chasing gear and buffs... does not seem worth it, unless T3 pet would be say 50% better. But it isnt.
    I found that it wasn't worth it at all too :S As is i can just ignore all debuffs (except NSD ofc) and pet still listens to me, double drained and proced and he still be rapin'
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    I believe he was referring to SoZ, and the reflects on that worked just fine in SL.
    Yes, but 30% reflect by itself wasn't super great, it was the fact that it allowed you to get 60% reflect with RRFE that was the true power behind the setup. AMS is very powerful, and it's 81%. It was within throwing distance of AMS-power, on an hour-long timer instead of 2 mins.

I completely ignored being able to cast t3 as soon as the reqs were posted, but with a few adjustments to my current pistol setup it only takes a handful of swaps to cast T2. If I bothered to work on getting more end game gear it would drop to 1 or 2 swaps
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

With setup in my signature I only swap Research Attunement and S10 Nano Aug to cast T2. I still think that one should have it's reqs lowered about 100 as well. It should be castable in full alphas and almost full CS and CoNC10 perked, no matter your HUD/UTILS.

New game in BS Kill the T3 rihwen !
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

With setup in my signature I only swap Research Attunement and S10 Nano Aug to cast T2. I still think that one should have it's reqs lowered about 100 as well. It should be castable in full alphas and almost full CS and CoNC10 perked, no matter your HUD/UTILS.
    I got basicly the same setup except 3 css pieces on some locations and can self it :S but i got nano doct perked u prolly dont :S
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Off topic, what's your burst skill capped at with your setup, as a matter of interest?
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

No Nano Doct for me, got to use those perks on Starfall, Pistol Mastery, Channel Rage, and Soothing Spirits. Burst recharge is 24 seconds, 1030 skill. Not great, but decent enough since I don't want to give up symb. Fling is 9 seconds, 1006 skill not capped. That's self-buffed, so pretty much just comp attrib and comp ranged special.

Sourcing from your setups, loosing a lil of ar, i managed to cast t3, keeping it out of oe, keeping 11 sec AS with def hud equipped and 3150~ def.

Just to cast it is an insane swapping, and everyone focus DD on the poor pet :X
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    New game in BS Kill the T3 rihwen !
    )))))
    Im doing this sport too!!! Is fun! Takes him 5mins of swaps to recast it,thats the fun part!
    But i think im just envious on those shield MP's with t3

Quote Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
    )))))
    Im doing this sport too!!! Is fun! Takes him 5mins of swaps to recast it,thats the fun part!
    But i think im just envious on those shield MP's with t3
    Tbh with my css setup is more than 5mins swapping :/ That's why i decided to go in bs with t2 :P

Shield mps are almost unkillable, but i like Bow setup more as you kill more, and you have alphas! (AS + Alba arrow + Perks + Lava caps)
    Last edited by drakio; May 21st, 2015 at 18:49:45.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast