Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 18.7.0.24 TL, New Rihwen nano reqs.

Anything above 2,5k for T3 is unacceptable.

If everyone today can self-cast top nanos in combat setup (or at least with HUD swap), why shouldn't we?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Anything above 2,5k for T3 is unacceptable.

If everyone today can self-cast top nanos in combat setup (or at least with HUD swap), why shouldn't we?
    Because we are close to OP in PvP currently, and T3 has 200 more AR than T2. And because T2 is 95-97% as good as T3.

i agree that 3045req is way to harsh for those of us that wanna do some kind of damage setup ourself,so please do what you guys can to put it down atleast to 2945,but as you guys also say,if its to tuff,than we cant expect to get it much lower than around 100 points.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Seriously, people... Is it only me who think these numbers are insane?

If anything, T3 pet should have T2 reqs to cast, in worse scenario that is.
    Just about right, mp is ultimate nanocaster, let us flex our Nanoskeelz.

Kinda like MC on NT. 3k+ should be achievble and rewarding, so mps dont run around in cc and css like crats and engis.

infact crats should get a viable nanoskill/psyvhology setup, and engis a viable tradeskil setup...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

It makes sense to be able to cast the Tier two pet in mid battle if ur not nano dedicated, hiding behind shields. As does it make sense to cast Tier three pet mid battle if you are nanoskill focussed and hiding behind shields.

Now im unsure how the current nanofocussed setups look, however a normally set up weapon Mp wont reach the 2.55k nanoskills required. We will need to make consessions and 2.45k for T2 sounds a bit more likely to me. If 2.45k becomes the target nanoskills for Tier two, you can make the T3 one require 2.85k nanoskills which sounds better for nanoskill setups without crippling their defences (The same way currently the step from T1-2 and T2-3 are linear). The normal T1 Rihwen could be meant for starting 220 Mps in that sense because the difference between T1 and T2 Rihwen is a big one.

But thats just my opinion.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    It makes sense to be able to cast the Tier two pet in mid battle if ur not nano dedicated, hiding behind shields. As does it make sense to cast Tier three pet mid battle if you are nanoskill focussed and hiding behind shields.

Now im unsure how the current nanofocussed setups look, however a normally set up weapon Mp wont reach the 2.55k nanoskills required. We will need to make consessions and 2.45k for T2 sounds a bit more likely to me. If 2.45k becomes the target nanoskills for Tier two, you can make the T3 one require 2.85k nanoskills which sounds better for nanoskill setups without crippling their defences (The same way currently the step from T1-2 and T2-3 are linear). The normal T1 Rihwen could be meant for starting 220 Mps in that sense because the difference between T1 and T2 Rihwen is a big one.

But thats just my opinion.
    My bow combat pvp setup has 2.6k MC/TS. We dont need eye and r-hand implants anymore to cap our AS. Btw, if we ask for lower req on T2 pet, it would need a nerf, which is something I really dont want to see. In meanwhile T3 is too weak for a 3k req and I really think it should be lowered. Maybe the best solution would be add a T1.5 pet with 2.3k req and with power between T1 and T2.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I could vote for 2800 for T3. But not below.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    My bow combat pvp setup has 2.6k MC/TS.
    Bow setups have approximately 10 more SL perks to use for nanoskills than other setups, due to no bow SL perkline.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Bow setups have approximately 10 more SL perks to use for nanoskills than other setups, due to no bow SL perkline.
    :/ C'mon Esssch! At least read everything I said.
    Maybe the best solution would be add a T1.5 pet with 2.3k req and with power between T1 and T2.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I felt the same, but I knew if I said anything about it, engis would come in and be like "wah wah wah now you have to swap like we do" like they always do.
    Turns out that's b***sh*t, i made both a silverback and pistol engi on test with all AS imps, no nanoskill adding armor, pretty standard engi pvp setup. swap hud 3, swap util 3, back, chest and i could cast both pets.. Buffing a engi was a cakewalk compared 2 buffing my shade with top procs back in 2007 :S

Dunno what they were whining bout.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Of course you don't know, because making an auto-noob on test doesn't magically mean you have any idea what you are talking about.

Swapping half a backpack of buffing items every 4 hours is not exactly the same thing as swapping half a backpack of items every 7 minutes. Imagine that.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Turns out that's b***sh*t, i made both a silverback and pistol engi on test with all AS imps, no nanoskill adding armor, pretty standard engi pvp setup. swap hud 3, swap util 3, back, chest and i could cast both pets.. Buffing a engi was a cakewalk compared 2 buffing my shade with top procs back in 2007 :S

Dunno what they were whining bout.
    So...it only takes 4 swaps to cast a 7 year old pet that just had its reqs lowered by 150 points on a 220/30/70 test monkey (I assume with 300 symbs)? That's not exactly supporting your point.

Anyway I don't wish engy nanoskill swapping on MPs, especially since it seems we are finally getting more sane requirements on our own nanos. But it seems like the 3k version of rihwen is meant for a crazy nanoskill setup. I fully support lowering it to 2800 or so, whatever is a bit out of reach for a Klod Tigress MP, and for an extra damage tier to be added to Metaing's improved nukes.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

I would also support the reqs being lowered. Unfortunately just a month ago, the fine, brilliant minds on this forum all claimed having a weapon oriented css setup should come with a major sacrifice to buffing.

We wouldn't want to go against their wishes, now would we.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Because we are close to OP in PvP currently
    Yay! So we'll be safe for, what... 3 months? -.-

Until they introduce new OP'd items for the usual carebear professions.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

My bow combat pvp setup has 2.6k MC/TS. We dont need eye and r-hand implants anymore to cap our AS.
    Without swapping stuff? Because that would be very cool
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Without swapping stuff? Because that would be very cool
    Yep. It is sorta the min/max setup I came with when Tigress become 1.5/1.5s This one 2.6k MC/TS, 11S AS, 1.8k bow, 14.5k HP on NM. And can cast T3 pet with some swaps and a wrangle w/o the sacrifice of AI3 (still needing double phulaks but trying to work on it). I'm liking it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by lufa1982 View Post
    I would also support the reqs being lowered. Unfortunately just a month ago, the fine, brilliant minds on this forum all claimed having a weapon oriented css setup should come with a major sacrifice to buffing.

We wouldn't want to go against their wishes, now would we.
    Most of us wear full CS, not CSS, and we also have eye/rhand symbs in unlike a lot of PvP-oriented engis, so you currently have the Swiss cheese of comebacks - it's full of holes.

:/ C'mon Esssch! At least read everything I said.
    I'm not sure if I actually said this to anybody when the reqs were announced, but I've thought the same as Metafly since the reveal. T1 should be the "just hit 220, what am I doing now?" pet, T2 should be castable in alphas/CS no matter what weapon choice without HUD/UTILs swaps and should be the go-to endgame pet. T3 should be downright ridiculous, but achievable only by going full nanoskills, none of this swapping to cast, then going back to a weapon. T3 should be the "I'm equipping a Remod" pet.
    Last edited by Esssch; Apr 13th, 2015 at 23:47:20.

Yep. It is sorta the min/max setup I came with when Tigress become 1.5/1.5s This one 2.6k MC/TS, 11S AS, 1.8k bow, 14.5k HP on NM. And can cast T3 pet with some swaps and a wrangle w/o the sacrifice of AI3 (still needing double phulaks but trying to work on it). I'm liking it so far.
    Very cool, will have to calculate wether that works for my AS too. Although I sort of doubt it but very nice!
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    So...it only takes 4 swaps to cast a 7 year old pet that just had its reqs lowered by 150 points on a 220/30/70 test monkey (I assume with 300 symbs)? That's not exactly supporting your point.
    Why isn't it? equipting alphas on a NM engi was one of the easiest twinks ive ever done, didnt require 300 imps, didnt require halloween pads, with most of the stuff u get anyway when grinding 220 u can equipt full alphas on a engi except trox i guess.

And just getting a CM would fix that if ur lazy/noob.

Casting the old req pets were not as big deal as some ppl are making it out to be on here.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Poppin around just to confirm all pets HP. Tested with a CoT killing then with unknown damage for me.

T1 - Lainbr was attacked with nanobots for 62032 points of unknown damage.
    T2 - Lainbr was attacked with nanobots for 72548 points of unknown damage.
    T3 - Lainbr was attacked with nanobots for 74508 points of unknown damage.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast