Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.7.0.24 - Updates and Concern Adressing!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Special attack AR is calculated as ([Weapon Attack Skill + Special Attack Skill] / 2) + AAO.
    So yes, it will have an effect on whether the special attack lands or misses.
    If your skill is diminished to 0, that means that Sneak Attack & Aimed Shot will have the lowest possible multiplier available only, so even though they will land the chance of any real damage is negligible, your Burst/Fling/Fast Attack will have a low chance of landing, Full Auto will not only have a low chance of landing, but also cap at 5 bullets (as that's the starting value on the number of rounds fired with FA), and Brawl will not have the potential for the increased stun chance % as well as the increased stun duration.
    Imagine dimaching during it. 45 minute cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    "Rematch in 45mins?" - Every MA, Enf and Keeper.

Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    I got used to having a 1 hour Dimach recharge since 2005 when I rolled my Keeper Certainly not scared of a short 45 minute cooldown.
    Also, not sure if recharge can go backwards when things like Dimach start at 30m for most profs, bar shades.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    "Rematch in 45mins?" - Every MA, Enf and Keeper.

Not so much the MAs, with 8~9m Dimach at 220 at least

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well, if it resets the cooldown based on skill as well, MA Dimach might reset to the base recharge. Keepers would get 1.5 hours.
    Same thing for AS; you'd drop to 40 seconds base CD and then add 50% to one minute. Huehuehuehue

Edit: My AS numbers are crap. Wtf am I smoking. Anyway, you get the idea.
    Last edited by srompu; Apr 8th, 2015 at 09:21:11.

All that's dandy, but none of it fixes a problem of drains being nerfed so much, that having additional preptime doesn't matter.

All it accomplishes is I'm going to die 4 seconds later. Which you know, wooohoo.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.

I spoke to Michi regarding the durations of the drains and how they were impacting play.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure
    Hello Raggy,

I've extended the durations of the drains a fair amount, compared to what they currently are on Testlive. P/D drains should last 60s in PvP and 120s in PvM. CP/IS should last 30s in PvP/PvM, with a 45s buff on the Trader. AC drains should still last 180s.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Jumping the trader bandwagon to say 2 things basicaly: Traders need real TL7 drains (current ones are not that great); Traders need a real "Oh crap" button like all professions but Traders has right now at Testserver (the probably winner is Shutdown Skills having a longer duration).

*flies away majesticaly*
    Last edited by lainbr; Apr 8th, 2015 at 20:02:18.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Jumping the trader bandwagon to say 2 things basicaly: Traders need real TL7 drains (current ones are not that great); Traders need a real "Oh crap" button like all professions but Traders has right now at Testserver (the probably winner is Shutdown Skills having a longer duration).

*flies away majesticaly*
    I think we'd all love both of those things, but I can see alot of people turning around and crying 'OP!' again because of it. I mean look at live now, people still complain about Drains at TL7 despite the fact that they havn't changed since LE came out, yet everyone got a huge power boost in LoX.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

I think we'd all love both of those things, but I can see alot of people turning around and crying 'OP!' again because of it. I mean look at live now, people still complain about Drains at TL7 despite the fact that they havn't changed since LE came out, yet everyone got a huge power boost in LoX.
    :c Baseless complains? Since Traders are on botton on live? And not that greater on test? :/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I spoke to Michi regarding the durations of the drains and how they were impacting play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure
    Hello Raggy,

I've extended the durations of the drains a fair amount, compared to what they currently are on Testlive. P/D drains should last 60s in PvP and 120s in PvM. CP/IS should last 30s in PvP/PvM, with a 45s buff on the Trader. AC drains should still last 180s.
    Those times I can live with.

Imo that's close but not quite there.

Realistically traders need longer durations on IS.

That's not "QQ everyone is killing me" that's from PVM. traders need to be able to:

1. boost defence as a priority and (CP should last at LEAST 45s but imo 3 minutes is better)
    2. multiple mob drain rapidly so all mobs are debuffed (notably, if mobs are mezzable that's good too, but I was testing against aliens)
    3. this is the mind-blower, but why on earth are skill drains even a thing in PVM... why would you ever do a skill drain in PVM unless the purpose was to skill up yourself.. but to have a longer duration in PVM... wtf is that? Skill drains don't even do anything in PVM.

What do you expect, people are still whining about Aimed Shot despite the fact HP has went up so much, even Agents don't always hit 30% cap.

Balance shifts in this game are spread over such long periods of time, they don't even put dent in people's opinions on what's actually overpowered.

Its especially amusing if you've played some MOBAs, where small patch featuring 10 point change to one ability can turn entire classes from trash-tier to WTF-Godlike.
    Tinfoil hat makes me bald and it really is a pain
    I feel it every morning when I see the shower drain.
    That being said, it wasn't all in vain,
    At least the aliens aren't probing my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by lufa1982 View Post
    What do you expect, people are still whining about Aimed Shot despite the fact HP has went up so much, even Agents don't always hit 30% cap.

Balance shifts in this game are spread over such long periods of time, they don't even put dent in people's opinions on what's actually overpowered.

Its especially amusing if you've played some MOBAs, where small patch featuring 10 point change to one ability can turn entire classes from trash-tier to WTF-Godlike.
    quite amazing stuf for trader. I think we are the prof that will get the more nerf from 18.7

Drain last not enough
    Proc drain nerfed
    Silverback 1,6 s ----> woot most trader use Control ND (ND to counter the shield effect)
    No def boost (most prof got one in AR -even MP WITH THE RIWHEN)
    Shield kinda useless in this form (goes down too fast, GTH dont protect+ nanopool to 0 -even with hhab/rk nanodrain/genius 2 regain / Stim 200
    ect ect ect

But we will get pets!!! -_-
    Most Mish choice are pretty good for rebalance, except for trader. I think he should roll a trader on live to see a little how is trader life, and all those who are crying about "trader are OP" (TL7)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    quite amazing stuf for trader. I think we are the prof that will get the more nerf from 18.7

Drain last not enough
    Proc drain nerfed
    Silverback 1,6 s ----> woot most trader use Control ND (ND to counter the shield effect)
    No def boost (most prof got one in AR -even MP WITH THE RIWHEN)
    Shield kinda useless in this form (goes down too fast, GTH dont protect+ nanopool to 0 -even with hhab/rk nanodrain/genius 2 regain / Stim 200
    ect ect ect

But we will get pets!!! -_-
    Most Mish choice are pretty good for rebalance, except for trader. I think he should roll a trader on live to see a little how is trader life, and all those who are crying about "trader are OP" (TL7)
    With the latest iteration of the TL Patches, our drains now last a reasonable amount of time in PvM so it's not flat out exhausting to play in PvM. We'll still need to have on eyeball on the debuff window while PvPing though.

Your list of concerns is absolutely valid though, currently we stand to be in a very... odd place come 18.7. Michi is well aware of this and is working to help alleviate some of these issues that we have all brought up.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12