Thread: Whatizzis

Whatizzis

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/302136/

Well Michi,

What iz zis?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Michi is confused
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I reckon this has something to do with it !! https://tl.aoitems.com/item/302137/!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Haha, you guys spoted it too.

I think Michi is learning how to spawn a ne MP attack pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

If I were thrust into a developer position in AO, this is probably one of the first things I'd do. I have no doubt that the item database (and MANY other things, has Michi sacrificed a lamb to the chat system yet?) is a really arcane and hard-to-predict system, and probably the only way to figure it out is to just pinch your nose and dig your hands in!

I hope we get some cute gimmick nanos and items that make it to live as a result of his tinkering