Thread: FJRK: Sentinels launch attack on Cyborg Outpost in Greater Tir County

FJRK: Sentinels launch attack on Cyborg Outpost in Greater Tir County

FJRK: Sentinels launch attack on Cyborg Outpost in Greater Tir County

Sentinels launch attack on Cyborg Outpost in Greater Tir County
    February 20, 29489

In a continuing crackdown on the various cyborg threats that have been identified, Commander Silverstone and a squad of Senitnels took action again today.

The Sentinels launched a covert attack on the Cyborg Outpost earlier today. The attack, using an experimental weapon technology was a complete success as a test process for checking the new weapon which was revealed at a Council of Truth Meeting.

Supreme Sentinel Commander Simon Silverstone was happy to say. "Our new Anti-Cyborg weapon is a complete success. Whilst it is still in the prototype phase, we are satisfied with the results and are working towards finalising the product."

Post combat reports show that the attack killed approximately 20 cyborgs in the attack.

Cyborgs are dead and the Sentinels are too busy to be fighting us right now. I'd call that a win/win
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Indeed. However do not forget we have our own hands full as well.

Don't worry. We haven't forgotten you. Cyborgs care nothing about the conflict and will target anyone indiscriminately. While we're busy fighting them right now, your own forces have been and will be doing the same soon enough. After the cyborgs are dealt with, we can return to business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa View Post
    After the cyborgs are dealt with, we can return to business as usual.
    A shame, that.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    A shame, that.
    Yeah, agreed. It's terrible to say this but a part of me enjoys these crisis because we are all at our best and not wasting our lives killing each other
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Yeah, agreed. It's terrible to say this but a part of me enjoys these crisis because we are all at our best and not wasting our lives killing each other
    In addition to the fact that while I've got work crews modernizing Newland City infrastructure so we can integrate into the new ICC systems being installed. It would be kinda rude to just start destroying each other.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...