Thread: OTPC: Omni-AF and Omni-Pol diligently defend Notum cannons.

OTPC: Omni-AF and Omni-Pol diligently defend Notum cannons.

Omni-AF and Omni-Pol diligently defend Notum cannons.
    February 18th, 29489

In response to a report the Notum Cannons were threatened, Omni-AF and Omni-Pol respond.

It was reported that the wanted fugitive, Kaleb "Ethand" Chase was sighted in the facility. His intent was unknown at the time but we have later learned he made some threats to "disrupt the notum flow" to deal a financial blow to Omni-Tek.

Geoffrey "Mrmol" Bradford of OTAF, and Sara "Gumiho" Renard of Omni-Pol were the first on scene, followed shortly by Major Rashinen Rintaro. After a heated battle, Kaleb fled the scene and whereabouts are still unknown at this time. Report any sightings of him immediately to the nearest Omni-Pol or Omni-AF personnel.

The following statement was released and approved by Major Rintaro: "We will hunt this threat down and end it once and for all. We are working around the clock to end their reign of terror. We have a possible lead on tracking him and Bahirae that Sergeant Renard is working on. I have full confidence she will crack it and this nightmare will be over once and for all."

Can’t really publically say exactly what we’re doing since I’m sure the dude we’re after can read a gridfeed, but we’ve got pings on him and we’re working on a fixed location.

For now, I’ll warn the public that the dude is highly mobile popping in and out all over Rubi-Ka. He doesn’t stay long in a one spot, so far the longest duration has been in Tir and Newland City. Other places he’s pinged in have been Clon****, Old Athen and Omni Trade. So citizens in those places should be on the lookout for the dude and report any funny business to their respective law enforcement agency.

Oh, and reports from a totally secret source also inform us he’s pinged in Elysium and Penumbra.

Omni-Pol is totally on it!

And we protect.

And stuff.

Renard.

Seriously.

- Mercer
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.