Thread: Valentine's Executive Outfits

Valentine's Executive Outfits

There is a pink and a red executive suit ... one with trousers and one with a skirt.

Can either/both be worn by male and female toons? Thought I would check before unsealing them.

Emma

I've the pink one with skirt says the disrciption. When i wear it. It looks like shorts on my "male" nanomage toon.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Funcom employee

All of the outfits should be able to be worn by any breed/gender combination.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    All of the outfits should be able to be worn by any breed/gender combination.
    So, boxer shorts on a female toon would be ... a bikini? Or, just the shorts?

Emma

They will be Shorts too.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    They will be Shorts too.
    So female toon with shorts and no top? Or, shorts and bikini top?

Emma

Edit: I checked the aoitems TL version and looked at the mesh for the valentine's boxer shorts ... the mesh for the "legs" does not check gender, but the mesh for "body" does. If female, the boxer shorts body mesh is the same as the body mesh for the bikini. Unfortunately the mesh for the bikini does not check gender, so all will get bikini pants.

Soo ... Valentine's Boxer shorts on a female toon is a bikini top (the same as what you get with sealed bikini outfit) and boxer shorts.
    Last edited by Emma; Mar 11th, 2015 at 17:57:48. Reason: checked mesh on aoitems/TL