Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bugs in 18.7.0.20 (testlive)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocts View Post
    Riposte is still Riposte btw, Parry was changed to deflect...

We had several attempts at a Beast raid today, all were unsuccessful on test with ~12 people, 2 full teams. Beast completely still resists UBT, and Malaise never landed in 60+ cast attempts. Seemed like more adds spawned now too, we wiped on 2nd add spawn all attempts. was 10+ adds on 2nd spawn all attempts.
    I'd like to say that's a good thing, because right now on Live, unless you're the Doctor(s) or the Enf you can pretty much just go by the book... but yeah. 12 should be doable, and if there's no way to bring him down somewhat to size we've got a problem. Do you remember what the team layouts were?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

The raid was Doc/agent fp doc/Enf/keep/crat/sold/adv/mp with MP being in team 2, crat was useless as stated before and agent that I was on felt underwhelming with CH on a 30 sec cooldown and 2k heals on 4 sec cooldown.

The damage from team was fine but even before adds came enf was going from 100% to 20% every 10 secs with a doc and me healing on agent constantly, when the adds came I had to heal myself and others and no longer heal enf so the 3-4 adds+beast overwhelmed enf quickly and 3 other adds that aggd me instead of enf killed me due to CH cooldown. we attempted beast 3 times with exact same result before acouple of teammates needed to log off.

With the current changes we would of needed 2 docs to stay on enf with a backup healer like adv or MA for stray adds hitting team or nukes and switching my agent for a MA or keep for more damage mitagation and debuffs.

The lack of people on test made it hard for us to really get a proper raid going without resorting to dual logging so we went with what we could get.

We did Gauntlet before doing Beast and was easy enough with enf/doc/keep/agent fp trader/crat/mp so no problems doing gauntlet with current changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    The lack of people on test made it hard for us to really get a proper raid going without resorting to dual logging so we went with what we could get.
    I'm impressed you got that many people together. I usually can't even find that many people logged in on Live

Bug:

Sharp Object isn't on the Ranged Special composite buff, but is on the debuff.
    Multi Ranged is on the buff, but not the debuff, so maybe that's where it went.

you can add both Deflect and Riposte to the list since neither of them are in the expertise/Incompetence nano shop and weren't added to any of the nanos.

If you have a toon brought over from live, they still have Parry and Riposte Expertise if they had them uploaded prior. However parry Expertise obviously buffs deflect now as it should, but is infact labeled parry expertise still. Sharp Object is the same way, I cannot find these 3 nanos anywhere on test with current changes tho, for my MA.
    Rocts - 220 Soli Martial Artist
    Rocts2 - Leveling Bow Soli Martial Artist
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

+many old TL7s across old retired accounts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123