Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugs in 18.7.0.20 (testlive)

Bugs in 18.7.0.20 (testlive)

Tested some stuff:

Keeper:
    HM line perks on keeper are not checking 90% evade close

we couldn't figure out what they are checking, but it could be about 50%

Soldier:
    AMS doesn't launch the nanoskill debuff, so we noticed that soldiers can AMS without breaks.

MA:
    some obvious buffs didn't get 4 hour durations:
    lesser controlled rage
    reduce interia
    brawl buff
    * note, actually only the buffs that got adjusted have 4hr duration.

"Augmented/Total Mirror Shield nanos use a cooldown instead of a nano shutdown"

It's intended.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Soldier:
    AMS doesn't launch the nanoskill debuff, so we noticed that soldiers can AMS without breaks.

MA:
    some obvious buffs didn't get 4 hour durations:
    lesser controlled rage
    reduce interia
    brawl buff
    * note, actually only the buffs that got adjusted have 4hr duration.
    TMS/AMS isn't supposed to have a nano debuff, but AMS 5 *is* supposed to have a cooldown, which seems to have gone missing.

I'll extend some of these buffs.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Adv:

Currently having Eye of the predator (75 aao/aad buff from Alappa) you're not able to cast the new sabre morph. If its intended they shouldnt stack we need either the alappa buff to be non hostile or have the new sabre morph override it.
    Last edited by Humlee; Feb 12th, 2015 at 14:57:01.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Profession Nano booths not usable by agents in Visual Prof.

From what I remember from Arete:

1) Antonio Stacklund seems to have lost some grammar skills after being hired by the ICC.
    2) The bruiser leader dude does not move from his position, making it very easy for ranged profs to deal with him even with his two lackeys beating up on you.
    3) Engineers do not seem to get new pets from their nanocrystal box. That, or Feeble Automaton does not generate better Automatons with scaled MC/TS. This is quite an issue since the level 1 pet gets annihilated by everything past level 2.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Tested some stuff:

Keeper:
    HM line perks on keeper are not checking 90% evade close

we couldn't figure out what they are checking, but it could be about 50%
    I've been on my keeper on test for 2 full days and I can say that nothing is wrong with the checks on Mark debuffs.

My Soli keep has 3769 AR with insight and sphere and gets 4860 AR with Mark debuffs.

What I kept telling everyone who were complaining is that it checks >>Attack Rating<< + 90% evade close. And no it wont be change to 2HE check so don't ask.

Michi if you want to "fix" Holy Mark change the evade close check on Mark of Vengeance to 125% and the other two to 130% so that keeps cant perk evade profs in both DoF and Limber.

example from me dueling Flux: said he said he had 2.5kish evade close and 1k AAD, 2500+800*1.25+1000=5125 now he cant be perked under DoF.
    Last edited by Rockdizzle; Feb 13th, 2015 at 04:33:31. Reason: forgot AAD derp

Aye, so basically that's like using AI perk checks at sub 100% def checks. no wonder they are landing.

MA/advy/shade will stand no chance... I wonder how fixer will do... crat will resist under some DtB... but honestly, if crats are getting perked thru ES then that's a problem, that's just saying evade profs don't have functioning evads vs keeper.

Yes but it also has to check Attack Rating if we don't want to forsake ME setups which quite a few of us asked for for years.

If you want to change Holy Mark so its not so powerful you're gonna need to do more than just complain.

I gave some numbers you can work off of if you want to help so we can get something that works across all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    Yes but it also has to check Attack Rating if we don't want to forsake ME setups which quite a few of us asked for for years.

If you want to change Holy Mark so its not so powerful you're gonna need to do more than just complain.

I gave some numbers you can work off of if you want to help so we can get something that works across all levels.
    Ya, in principle.

but what about wrath/fury? Those are checking 2HE so honestly it looks like ME keepers might need to IP 2he anyway - don't quote me on that though... and I agree that it would be an irritation if you needed to use 2 skills to use your whole toolset.

However..... that's not unlike soldiers currently with AR/RE

MP Nano
    Nano Touch of Poison: Increases Martial Arts skill by 120

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I try to cast it on myself it will not let me, however it does let me cast it on my pets. Is it intended to be that way? It would be nice if it could be cast on the MP as well, since MA is one of the weapons that is in support symbiants

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketeer View Post
    MP Nano
    Nano Touch of Poison: Increases Martial Arts skill by 120

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I try to cast it on myself it will not let me, however it does let me cast it on my pets. Is it intended to be that way? It would be nice if it could be cast on the MP as well, since MA is one of the weapons that is in support symbiants
    Touch of Poison was what gave Rihwen the Poison Damage Type iirc, so that it would match the damage type of the Tigress/Summon Staffs/Abandonments. All that was changed was that they added a buff to its attack skill (Martial Arts). +120 AAO would basically achieve the same effect and will be changed accordingly.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

"Engineer
    Added AAD to Miniaturization buffs"

This one not showing on pet NCU or nano desc. So not sure if it applies AAD buff or not. (no difference on pets' def. so far)
    "...corrupta est autem terra coram Deo..."

Replax - 220 Soldier * Astoreth - 220 Adventurer * Astorethx - 220 MP
    Astocrat - 220 Crat * Astormech - 220 Engineer * Otwar - 220 MA
    Astoreth1 - 220 Keeper * Astorhade - 220 Shade * Astangel - 220 NT

Fury checks AR atm tho not really gamebreaking since it hits 1k dmg tops and healing for like 250 hp in pvp every 15 secs.

Soldiers would of been a good point if Holy Mark was just a dmg line but its an evade/debuff line not defined by a weapon, Street Samurai could be changed for that reason but I would go a different route than just making it pure ME only.

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes:

Adv: Hide of the Dog says Prot school, but when uploaded appears on the Psi chart.

Doctor: Nanos Uncontrollable Body Tremors and Induce Muscular Spasms (Doctor) say Combat school but appear on the Psi chart. Their unbreakable counterpart, Tired Limbs appears correctly.
    Epsilon Purge appears to give me full immunity to DoTs until I zone. I can cast all 3 DoTs (Agent and Doc) on myself, EP to remove them, and I resist all subsequent DoTs (Agent and Doc).

Enforcer: Mongo Bash and Crush are labeled as Combat school, but appear in the Medical chart. Slam, Smash, and Demolish show up in Combat.
    HealReactivity on rage and SL ess don't appear to to affect healing in any way I can find. Mongo, Healdelta, Single target heals, and Heal kits all are unaffected.
    Infernal Rage is marked as Prot school but shows up in the Space list.

Fixer: Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud can be cancelled by Assassin's Grin, which gives less damage. Assassin's Grin should probably be lower.

MP: NSD is marked as combat, but shows up in the healing school.

Agent: Agent nano Greater Anatomy Lesson gives 24 damage, which is one damage less than the final nano in the line, Assassin's Grin. Not sure if intended.
    Can’t find the Two Left Feet nano in any of the vendors.

Shadowsneak perks show a shortened execution time but still have their old, slow execution time.

Some perk effects show in target NCU, while others do not. Fade Armor and Derivate appear, but The Shot, Silent Plague, Tranquilizer, Called Shot, Soften Up, Armor Piercing Shot, and Fire Frenzy, do not.

Opifex Primary perk Derivate: The perk check shown on the nano shows 150% AR vs 100% evade while the perk itself shows 110% vs 90%. The first tick seems to do abnormally high damage, affected by +dmg.

When you buy battle-prepared nano kits from the market, it shows count in the shop as 1 until you buy a stack and put them back. Once you put them back, it shows up as a stack of 50.

Dimach description says it can only be used after a successful Martial Arts attack.

Other stuff just opinions not bugs:
    • Cloaking Device giving +65 conceal at level 165 is pretty low and may not be useful. Perhaps the conceal could be increased to 195 or something?
    • Deflection and Damage shield projectors seem very gently scaled. 15 shield damage and 20 evade at ql200 seems low for a util/hud slot, given they're useful 30s every 5 minutes. Perhaps 150 shield damage and maybe 80 evade or something?
    • Not being able to use other professions' nano shops seems rather frustrating as an Agent, although understandable. It would be cool to be able to FP and use them.
    • The Repressor is now pretty cool, and combined with the dof/limber removal or some similar AR boost is probably worth not being in mimic. I like the time scaling on it too. At 220 endgame, an Agent with no psychology is maxed Psychology is around 1450, barring setups which sacrifice other things for it. If you wanted, it could scale all the way, perhaps to to 200 seconds at 1600 skill for QL300. or something. It's pretty nice as is, though.

Since specials have count time timer added to their icons, it could be added to many other icons too - such as Keeper's Wrath/Fury special attack icons. -Surprised it wasn't added already!

Few suggestions for obvious nanos that should last longer:
    -MP's old 30min evade buff Anticipation of Retaliation screams for 4 hour duration.
    -MP's pet Evocation buffs really need a longer duration than 10min. Perhaps 4 hour also? All the annoying recasting for many pets need to be over - imagine casting 3 of these buffs for each 3(!) pets every 10mins!!

Good job on making the Chant -line last for 4hours!

Others might add yours here, which nanos should last longer?

Why is the credit cap still 1bil? is it some deep coding issue that disables you from adding an extra 0?
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Why is the credit cap still 1bil? is it some deep coding issue that disables you from adding an extra 0?
    It's very likely 32bit singed value, which appears with trading over 3B... So 2,4B and spare would be possible without any issues....
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

(2^32) = (unsigned)4294967296 / 2 = (signed)2147483648 that's about it, + - 1 or so.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I still havent been able to calculate an exact check% on Delirium and Flower of Life in the new changes, All I can conclusively say is Delerium has a lower check than Flower. I do believe they should be raised a slight touch but without hard numbers I am unable to calculate what I believe they should be. If I can get a hard answer, I can calculate on all 4 breeds and give you my input on this.

Also, perkline Unstunnable - Why am I still being stunned by virtually everything? Including but not limited to (I havent tested all profession stuns but this is what I do know) Brawl Stun, Touch of Sai Fung, Shade stun perk, Tremor Hand, Big Smash, Followup Smash, all enforcer perk stuns, keeper perk stun, Keeper stun nano, and Bright, Blue, Cloudless Sky. My only assumption here is: Unstunnable is a pvm line for the dreadloch boss that stuns? Im pretty sure this should stop all stuns, otherwise remove it completely. No MA is going to use it solely for pvm, there is better perks for pvm. Currently ONLY Might of the Revenant stops stuns, but MOTR gives 100% resistance to Mezz when used, while Perking Unstunnable gives "100% Resistance to Mezz" as well, so Its not making much sense to me here.

It is my opinion that Matrix of Ka and Team Matrix of Ka still need to be lowered. The issue here is that, an endgame PvM MA with full crit/dmg gear, syndicate brain, and CoLI cannot cast these 2 heals even with maxed research, without hotswapping hud3. So ~75 nano skills lower on these 2 and you wont notice any difference as far as PvP MAs having access to these 2 heals and being way OP. A full pvp MA is not going to use them no matter how you look at it, they will perk NR1, and even if they also perk Champion of nano combat, theyre not going to be casting these 2 heals in pvp, im about 200 nanoskill short in both BM and SI of casting these on all 4 breeds in NR1 WITH CoNC, 300 if I perk CoLI. If an MA did for some reason choose to pvp without NR1, thats a huge sacrifice in itself, if they really wanted to use these 2 heals in pvp; also Im not totally sure alpha brain for pvp is better anymore, Im still debating on to use Syndi brain on an MA, no matter the build/style of play - further lowering nanoskills across the board.

Can we get a "Screwdriver to Viral Blades" Tradeskill to change which hand they are used on, theyre going to be an offhand weapon, and as it stands, they stick into my legs. Putting them in right hand they stick outward, in a more natural appearance, but this will gimp the dmg to brawl a bit if you do this.

Touch of Sai Fung still doesnt go into targets NCU, and thus if used to "alpha" someone in a duel, results in them dying from the dot 95% of the time. If this dot went into someones NCU it would be removed once the duel has been won or lost, and not remain on that individual.

Add duration to Muscle Booster, Dirty Fighter, Reduce Inertia, Cohort (Horde is 1 hour, Cohort is 45 minutes), I just feel all buffs should be 1 hour, thats ample time to not need to rebuff during most well coordinated endgame raids.

Team Matrix of Ka is requiring 1844 BM/Si to Upload, yet requires 1780 to cast. Needs to be adjusted. -- Thanks Rewaymon for the info here!!
    Last edited by Rocts; Feb 15th, 2015 at 00:11:14.
    Rocts - 220 Soli Martial Artist
    Rocts2 - Leveling Bow Soli Martial Artist
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

+many old TL7s across old retired accounts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast