Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.7.0.20 Changes

Hmmm, thats strange I said it cant be worse, now im not sure But it looks like a weapon, not can opener and will somehow match deceit with similar shape... yeah its better. I thought about metallic blades of boltar ...
    Last edited by Ciex; Mar 20th, 2015 at 14:59:41.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Hmm... I kinda like it... I mean... it's got 6 piercing points.... and doesn't look like something to get your food with if World War 3 happens....
    With design like that your weapon would get stuck in body of first enemy you'd hit. Besides it wouldn't be able to pierce through the body very deep thanks to those spikes. Sure, I know it's just a game design, but I'm of the opinion that weapons can be beautiful and elegant while effective at the same time. This is neither of those.

A few days ago i saw a shade with dual mk6 vipers. Those look much better than any later designs.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    With design like that your weapon would get stuck in body of first enemy you'd hit. Besides it wouldn't be able to pierce through the body very deep thanks to those spikes. Sure, I know it's just a game design, but I'm of the opinion that weapons can be beautiful and elegant while effective at the same time. This is neither of those.
    Well, at least you're making sense, I can agree to your reasoning. I was just happy to get rid of the previous design.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Hmm... I kinda like it... I mean... it's got 6 piercing points.... and doesn't look like something to get your food with if World War 3 happens....
    Isn't that part of the description of the mediblade, that it was made with prison utensils?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Isn't that part of the description of the mediblade, that it was made with prison utensils?
    You're right, the description fits.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I think you can kinda see how it could've been prison bars chiseled out and sharpened on breezeblocks...
    Almost certainly could be that if the spikes on either side of the weapon matched up with the spikes on the other side.
    DIAGRAM!

Red shows how you could fashion it, the top left drawing is how it'd look after being made in that way, second drawing down is current.

Bottom drawing was trying to look more like this...
    Yes, the thing the red ninja turtle has...
    ...which could be a nice alternative.

The whole 1 big 1 small thing is actually pretty darn key to fighting with a pair of blades, otherwise you're going to have a hard time with your maneuverability. Sadly, the longer one would be the mainhand which is currently where iMedi goes.

Regardless of all this, thanks Michi for the cool update!
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

omg more power for overpowered Shade .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12