Thread: how about some love?

how about some love?

For low lvl shades? we don't have any psychology / tutoring / skil lock / adventure (for RBP at 150 you cant equip w/o major swap & trickle spirits) i don't ask to be equal but its so much gap that its close to impossible to plant a tower/twink Cl ..
    Last edited by shishu; Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:28:06.
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Didn't we just receive CL on ado brain? That's a start at least
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Shades are totally OP in every way. GO away!

Ah except maybe some pvp love? But Nah.. shades are plenty good in pvm atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

....but

Lower lvl not 220...indeed 25 cl brain is a bless but all ather profs do more 100-200 cl easy then shades on low lvl

Those changes are pure love for low levels, especially in pvm. Im almost tempted to try 150 shade for s10, with +melee dmg setup and hp drains in dmg procs it will be immortal there and there is lowbie SHD on top of that. BTW isnt it strange that lowbie SHD has same nano cost as tl7 one?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Those changes are pure love for low levels, especially in pvm. Im almost tempted to try 150 shade for s10, with +melee dmg setup and hp drains in dmg procs it will be immortal there and there is lowbie SHD on top of that. BTW isnt it strange that lowbie SHD has same nano cost as tl7 one?
    Let me tell you something about 150 pvm shade...they LACK nr..you will end up whit 600+/-nr ..if you go whit nr wrist's you gave out rs...is not like you lose to much but you don't gain aither...i gues you want to go d chest&rbp for +dd...here again they suck....cuz you want all+nanoskils you can spare to buff up..and swaping rbp is a no go..just test...you need to swap like 10+ item then back your setup item..GL...
    Dissolving Vitality ..so you wont have to much nanopool to spam this like 220. No ND or any other form of nanogian...as for stim..you wont use to big ql cuz lets be honest you wont have the ip...but i hope you try a 150 shade and join me on nerf league

We should probably just be grateful we're not twinking CL pre-tokenboard changes...

I could agree with boosting CL on the Adonis Brain a touch though - its marvelous to get even 25, but perhaps 75 or 100 would make it more competitive. 100 CL on Adonis brain would make it 5 CL less than a QL200 brain implant, which seems pretty fair to me, seeing as if you're 150 in any other prof, you can still get 105 on top of that by adding a QL200 CL RHand/Eye. We can't really whinge about not getting RHand/Eye though due to the massive CL on our OFAB chest+Pen Tattoo.

IMO if Adonis Brain had CL equivalent to a 200 implant, that'd be fair. But don't get me wrong, that 25 currently planned is still not to be sniffed at!
    Last edited by Bainzy; Feb 19th, 2015 at 16:50:41. Reason: more stuffs
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

yes.

Token board and now cl brain indeed is alot for shades when comes twinking CL..but whit the items added in last few years we are falling behind...and not having access to ather skils we are bottom line line under MP on pvp lader..so give some love pls

As far as 150 PvM shades go and soloing S10 and even doing the gens, they really aren't all that bad. http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=199483 I use this set up on my 150 Opi Shade and I can solo groups of S10 trash mobs easily and when I do Gens my friend logs her 150 agent, which we set up purely for FPing doc and casting CH, and it works really well.

I didn't IP NR at all so I have 200ish, I can cast all the 150 nanos, and I have 70k IP left over. I'm not saying they are the best choice, but for me it's the funnest choice. Also I use QL70 Stims.

The added changes to lower level shades are very welcome in my book. I'm glad to see a "lesser SHD" even if we can't spam it indefinitely. The upgrades to Ado brain are also nice. Although more CL would be nice, I'm just glad we got some period, not to mention some NR/Concealment and more Piercing as well. I do agree that 100 CL would be fair though. Overall I look forward to the new brain and the other upcoming changes.
    Last edited by Fadedboah; Feb 22nd, 2015 at 03:36:00. Reason: Posted wrong set up

Shades need quality of life at best. Low level shades probably need the most attention.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!