Thread: LD during zoning: why is there no fix for the fix?

LD during zoning: why is there no fix for the fix?

I didn't find any topic about that so far:

I love FC. They managed to patch AO so now it crashes during every zoning. It also crashes while trying to login in.
    As is this not only a issue with my PC/ISP why is FC not doing anything against it? It's an issue for over an week.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...sh-when-zoning

I stay in contact with GMs via Email already, but so far nothing. Their 24/7 service isn't so much 24/7 it seems.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...sh-when-zoning

I stay in contact with GMs via Email already, but so far nothing. Their 24/7 service isn't so much 24/7 it seems.
    ... und wir sprachen noch drüber
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

It's always the same: if you got real problems support doesn't know what to do. Neither in game nor email support solves real issues. Looks like most of them (email support) don't even know what AO is.

If you lost an item or something easy like that you can ask in game support and wait some hours then they'll fix it. But never expect them to fix complicated technical issues.

If you get any feedback from email support they only advice you to install new drives for for graphic card or directx updates or just say something like "your hardware is not supported, we're sorry but we can't help you.".

Funcom employee

Hello!

We're looking into this issue now. Based on initial reports, we've detected a pattern between those who are currently experiencing this. That said, if anyone else is enduring similar issues, please feel free to post here (in Baby's thread in Tech Help), or send in a petition, so we can better triangulate where the source of this is.

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Michizure; Feb 8th, 2015 at 16:41:04.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer