Thread: 220 mbc

220 mbc

Hi all,

Looking to purchase a 220 massive bolt charger

On GMI for 800million. Not paying anything close to that.

Iv just re subbed after a year break, so not 100% on price, but pretty sure it's not near 800 million.

Please post here or tell ingame to Sated.

Many thanks!

It used to be normal price around 200-250 but all prices go up and down so much lately, its hard to pinpoint value
    less people ingame, less people offering the item for sale, therefor probably higher price, think you can at least count on 400-500 if you'r elucky

Many thanks Grandefiasco, I appreciate the price update.

Its most likely 800, look at similar ql 240 inferno dyna weapons. its about 1b for 260 COtE, 240 SOC, 240 scimitars. A min ql MBC should be slightly lower because its not as mainstream, however 800 doesn't seem that far off. for 700 I think you would be getting a fair price, less than that, a deal.

If there's only 1 of an item on gmi it's almost inevitably horribly overpriced.

Everyone and their grandma leet have a farm city or twinks to farming...seems everthing is higher than pole dancer's skirt ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

My comment was not necessarily a price update, and 800m doesnt not seem like a fair price to me
    I have farmed inf for many years before everyone did it and prices in my opionion are waay to high for this item
    I said and I still stand by it, 200-250m for a 220 mbc is more than enough, prices just go up because peoples greed has gone up
    I still think we should go back to having regular outdoor cities with regular shops and GMS rather than GMI, cause GMI is now totally screwed up becfause people no longer have ot put effort into reselling, they can sit on their asses and make creds on the back of others
    Either way, gl finding one, I no longer farm inf else I'de help you out, mbc is severel overpriced at 800m, no matter what anyone says

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    My comment was not necessarily a price update, and 800m doesnt not seem like a fair price to me
    I have farmed inf for many years before everyone did it and prices in my opionion are waay to high for this item
    I said and I still stand by it, 200-250m for a 220 mbc is more than enough, prices just go up because peoples greed has gone up
    I still think we should go back to having regular outdoor cities with regular shops and GMS rather than GMI, cause GMI is now totally screwed up becfause people no longer have ot put effort into reselling, they can sit on their asses and make creds on the back of others
    Either way, gl finding one, I no longer farm inf else I'de help you out, mbc is severel overpriced at 800m, no matter what anyone says
    agreed.

I'm not claiming its a fair or just price, I'm just telling you the price you should realistically expect to pay for one.

Either way, GMI caused alot of the price hikes with the cross server market, it has never recovered from that and even people buying and selling doesn't inflate prices by that much. Prices have been screwed ever since then.