Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18.7.1.0 On Test with ZERO Changes for MA!

Thumbs down 18.7.1.0 On Test with ZERO Changes for MA!

Funcom adjusts Stuff for other 10 Professions and doesnt Scale down neither MoK/TMoK insane Requirements nor do they tone down the Debuff on Zazen .....

WTF ??? Are you Guys trying to intentially have the few remaining MA get pissed off even more ?
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Bump Nothing like mad German MA.

Or imagine Bruce Lee being unable to cast MoK...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Wow. Such rage.

Just out of curiosity, did you try getting some gauntlet parts and perking ConC before raging ?

I believe there's also this thing called IP...

Even with my skills maxed for MoK I'm still around 100 short in both skills, the increase is to much imo.
    I only play one profession because I don't have/want to invest time in alts, I chose the MA pro because I like to play a damage class and I run a crit setup, I should be able to cast our top heal without having to change my gear or perks.

Very disappointed in the MA changes and I realise these are just my opinions and I have moved on to a different mmo.

Could also try not using NR, hell even me with my dumb trox can cast top heal although i have to wear an infused nano thing, but whatever.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I like selective reading too.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    18.7.1.0 was patched onto Testlive today, and aims to fix some of the larger issues that became apparent after patching. I hope to see it reach Live early next week.

18.7.2 will arrive in the first half of May, with some slightly larger fixes, some balance changes, etc. With 18.7.2, we will also have a "new" version of Full IP Resets available. They will function in the same way, but it'll be possible to have more than 1 Full IP Reset queued up, similar to how normal IP resets. Upon 18.7.2's release, everyone will be provided with a free Full IP Reset.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Wow. Such rage.

Just out of curiosity, did you try getting some gauntlet parts and perking ConC before raging ?

I believe there's also this thing called IP...
    Current Setup : http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=39721

Even with Alpha Brain i would be short on BM , i would only barely be able to cast MOK , not possible casting TMoK because the Research is unbalanced and the Reqs stupid High .
    Gauntlet Backpiece has no Crit% , Shoulder hmm okay 10 SKill more still not enough for TMoK.
    And that would only be if my Org has a Notum Mining Building by then , right now adopted some Newbies and only have minimal Advantages of a small City HQ.
    To sum it up :
    - Must have spend a 220s IP to Cast a Level 215 Nano .. <<< never had any Trouble Cast other Matrix Box Nanos on Doc/Adv/Enfo/NT
    - Must use Aphas in all Nanoslots <<< Switching Head means loosing MA-Skill & Crit
    - Must spend 10 Perks on CoNC <<< Kills my Ability to Swap Armor
    - Must be in a Org with a Cityplot big enough to support a Notum-Mining Building <<< I know many can just buy a big City , I cant and im sure enough others neither. Switching is not really a Option i dont wanna leave the Newbies high & dry .

@ Nanoforcer : And loose even more Crit ? The improved Selfbuff barely makes up for the Crit-on-Demand we lost with Flurry of Blows

If they are afraid that MoK/TMoK in Combination with Zazen would make PvP unbalanced which not add a "Cannot have Nano Repulsor perked " Flag to damn Zazen , sone or later some Jerkoff who only uses AS/SA to farm Solocounter via Dmg will show up in BS wearing Combined Scout and other Crap to boost his Nanoskills (LoW-HP-Setup, taking that way ultimate Advantage of the HoT under Zazen )perking NR1 once again ... what then ?
    Increase the Nanoskills needed by another 200 ??
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 26th, 2015 at 14:08:40. Reason: BaD EnGrIsH wHeN EnRaGeD
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by NayNay9 View Post
    Even with my skills maxed for MoK I'm still around 100 short in both skills, the increase is to much imo.
    I only play one profession because I don't have/want to invest time in alts, I chose the MA pro because I like to play a damage class and I run a crit setup, I should be able to cast our top heal without having to change my gear or perks.

Very disappointed in the MA changes and I realise these are just my opinions and I have moved on to a different mmo.
    Sad to see another MA leave , Buddy dont give up raise your Voice here and on Testserver , we need more People supporting our Cause.
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 26th, 2015 at 02:04:55.
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

I've been playing ma since day one.

Favorite profession of all time.

Michi you need to do something about this zazen bs. Scale back and lower mok....the current state is a joke.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1 View Post
    I've been playing ma since day one.

Favorite profession of all time.

Michi you need to do something about this zazen bs. Scale back and lower mok....the current state is a joke.
    Michi won't hear us from here though. Or at least, there's very little chance he would.

You guys need to gang up and stand together.
    There are way too many forever-ish lost MA players already.

And that's the very reason your voices are so important. There are not a lot of MA players nowadays but remember that the less players the more important your own voices become. Even if you do not play your MA Character the most amongst your Alts/Main, you're still an active player.

If active players manage to produce enough content and get to share the same feelings about something then they may be able to provide a proper feedback.
    A feedback that will have a lot more chance to fall on the right (decision-making power) ears. At least as long as you proceed properly and post on every possible (but related) section of the forums that matters.

Be professional in the way you expose your case and your wishes will surely be granted.
    To be professional means to think things through before raising your voice and post but it also means to be patient and ready to think not one (for some of you it's sometimes none) but several possibilities (call it concessions if you wish to) to fix the issue and/or wholly change what's being implanted.
    At this point I'd rather say proposed.
    Now is the time to react efficiently before it turns out to be definitive though. With some sense, that's not an option.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Apr 27th, 2015 at 00:40:32.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

On my MA I can cast all top buffs with xan alpha support brain, gauntlet shoulder, ConC and 1 nano adding item (I use infused nano thingy from Alb).

Tbh, the tradeoff of 50 nanoskills for 50 AAD for a way bigger boost in heals is totally acceptable to me. I really don't understand the QQ.

When I have time I'll farm a collatz left shoulder and then I might swap in a jester robe instead of notucom and then I won't have to use a nano item in utils.

Don't be so fussy Rocklee... just understand that all profs need to make some tradeoffs sometimes.

@ Ange, a lot of the QQ here is completely (COMPLETELY) unfounded.

I've tested MA thoroughly on TL and on Live right now MA is just balls out an extremely powerful prof.

I have my MA set up in perma zazen and he's a total beast, like a absolute brute. I wouldn't setup an MA like this if I was doing stuff other than mass PVP with him but honestly he's one of the strongest toons I have.

he's a low damage, high evades, super healer.

But the QQ here is unbelievable, honestly. Like the X1-R4 viral blades make any MA who thinks "you need to swap to PVP" look like a absolute joke.

I played my MA with tonfa + X1-R4 on TL and was destroying everyone in duels. after about 40 duels that were about 50/50, I started to realize the sheer power and ability to recover rapidly on MA, and from there it was just win/win/win/win vs anyone I PVP'd.

AND I was using low heals for those... pssh, honestly, guys, get your equip sorted, get your practice on and start winning. MA is easily top 1-3 in duels right now in trip wield/X1R4, and in mass PVP is better than doc in ranged setup. Choose your venue and go be awesome.

(-: Thanks for your input Noobast.

Well then, maybe it's not about MA prof being completely wasted.
    I'd rather believe it's about MAs having to completely change their gameplay for a less (mostly in appearance with the loss of AR/dmg from Zazen I guess) offensive setup.
    And even more because you have to enhance your evade skills under Zazen too, that would be my second guess. That leaves little room for an AR-oriented type of gameplay.

What about a CoNC/MR Atrox MA with maybe two nanoskills utils (+32 one from DB3 along with the +50 Alb device, even the +25 one eventually), and probably Gaunt Shoulds as well as a piece of AI nanoskill Armour? ;p
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

@ McKnuckleSamwich & Soliartist :

You Guys talk PvP i talk Damagefocused PvM with Soloing Abilities and we all know that those are very very different Builds.
    Its a hard thing to Balance both Fields , true that but there must be some Idea to get both Happy ....

As PvP-Dudes what do you say to the Idea I posed above , because i think Funcom just Raised the Requirements to such unreasonable Number to prevent going NR while using Zazen & MoK ... Soliartists last Post allready shows that People saw the Flaws in FC´s Measures :
    " What about a CoNC/MR Atrox MA with maybe two nanoskills utils (+32 one from DB3 along with the +50 Alb device, even the +25 one eventually), and probably Gaunt Shoulds as well as a piece of AI nanoskill Armour? "

^^^^ Pretty much the Direction i feared :

"If they are afraid that MoK/TMoK in Combination with Zazen would make PvP unbalanced which not add a "Cannot have Nano Repulsor perked " Flag to damn Zazen , sone or later some Jerkoff who only uses AS/SA to farm Solocounter via Dmg will show up in BS wearing Combined Scout and other Crap to boost his Nanoskills (LoW-HP-Setup, taking that way ultimate Advantage of the HoT under Zazen )perking NR1 once again ... what then ?
    Increase the Nanoskills needed by another 200 ?? "
    Last edited by Dollcet; Apr 27th, 2015 at 07:57:36.
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

I also only PvM and have spent many many hours building my MA for crit, I don't PvP in this game as I'm not good at it and don't enjoy it.

How bout while NOT in zazen the req for MoK are 1370 like it has been for many years, hell even a slight increase I could live with lets say 1520 and I would think most dps based setup could still cast that... and while in zazen have the req at 1760
    Last edited by NayNay9; Apr 27th, 2015 at 13:02:41.

1520ish sounds good to me , splitted Requirements like they did with the scaling Keeper Healaura and MP-Pets is definatly a Option.
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

I canseld my accound over this bs. I didnt make a MA to play doc. I have a doc if I need a doc. I have an advy if I need a secondary doc. I don't need third doc
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Regarding my Atrox suggestion, it was just that, a suggestion.

Never been defending such an increase in Nanoskills' requirements towards our healings. Always stood up against that.

As a 220 PvP MA, I always had to struggle hard to cast my end-game nanocrystals because of my very IP management which would not allow me to raise these skills as much as I wished/had to.
    So I had to swap. A lot. Always. I got used to swap about eight-ten items everytime I would get warped into BS room. Even as a Solitus. Not even talking about perking NR.

Now, the only thing I can state for sure is that Zazen is meant to be a mere add-on.
    It should NEVER justify whichever (static) increase in whatever skill/game feature. If the skills are to be increased, let it be under Zazen only.

@McKnuckleSamwich you are talking about equipping nanoskills on a DD character. Did you ever see a soldier on Alphas with nanoskill huds? did you ever see a shade on nanskill huds? did you ever see a crat on nanoskill huds? did you ever see a keeper on nanoskill huds? did you ever see a advy on nanoskill huds? did you ever see a fixer with nanoskill huds? did you ever see a agent with nanoskill huds? what tradeoff we are talking about? its the only CLASS which is forced to equipp nanoskills on ALPHA SYMBS to use the high nanoskills. Please be honest to yourself and dont give those comments

At worst if it's only PvM/DD wise you can manage to get Mochams on, they last a long time and nobody'll blame you for having them while PvMing!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast