Thread: FJRK: Redeemed attacked by Cyborgs

FJRK: Redeemed attacked by Cyborgs

FJRK: Redeemed attacked by Cyborgs
    January 3rd, 29489

In a callous and unprovoked attack this morning, sixty cyborgs tore a rift into the Garden of Aban using a corrupted version of a garden key. The cyborgs entered the garden, slaughtering any and all redeemed on their path and then spread out through the network to attack separate sites.

While thankfully the Redeemed are immune to the cyborg conversion process, Kelesar Vel Aman's recently established team of cyborg hunters were at the Redeemed base: Silence. With such a fast paced and unprecidented attack the group were caught off guard, infected and thrown from the island.

No further contact has been made with the individuals who are assumed to have been integrated into the cyborg network. Their comm units went offline at approximately 9:05am RST.

Recent Knights of Avalon patrols into the Cyborg base in HQ reveals the comm network system to have been picked clean, whether by crazed bandits, brave adventurers or cyborgs wishing to rebuild their former comm network, we at FJRK have yet to know.

Kelesar Vel Aman was unavailable to comment at the time of this incident.

The cyborgs rifted into the Garden of Aban? then broke Aban's supposedly unbreakable 'no violence within my Garden' decree?

I'm scared now, really scared...

I mean, i know the protection is less than perfect in the sanctuarys of the absent lords Dante and Machiavelli but Aban? surely there should be no place safer than the Nascence gardens
    Last edited by Neista; Jan 5th, 2015 at 13:44:59.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

mmm. The smell of dead hippies... I kind of miss that. I might have to take a vacation from Omni Prime to experience that again one day.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency