Thread: Nano-Charge Stun Glove change.

Nano-Charge Stun Glove change.

Just want to drop my opinion on here regarding this.

It's a very welcome change for low-level MA-based chars. It opens up access to 3 attack bars early on for very little investment with a rather middle-ground damage return without the silly requirements attached to Kyr'ozch Nunchakos.

They ofc fall off pretty quickly for SL chars since the min damage isn't brilliant and the MM requirement leaves alot to be desired, but for the first 25-30 levels I can seem them being a boon.

Overall a good change.

That and they look hilarious. Glad to see them back!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Since they look very perennium perhaps a small upgrade with a new spirit tech aparatus is warrented, even though thos weapons are a bit old. Any bone will do at this phase though
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm