Thread: Do we get any Xmas patch to enjoy this year? and does it contain more?

Do we get any Xmas patch to enjoy this year? and does it contain more?

i realy hope for a xmas patch with some profession balance and a big Adv nerf since the profession has been overpowerd since the day anarchy online came out.
    and would love to see some xmas social and some xmas quests that can give you agi/sense pads ? i think its to little to let the 20 agi/sense pads dropp only 2 times pr year on nomads and halloween, its the biggest twink item in ao.
    xmas is a good season to drag in old and new customers and i hope there could be thrown out something to bait people back.

but anyways some changes or not, would love to hear about a possible eta on next patch.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 11th, 2014 at 01:08:45.

X-Mas has always been purely about social stuff. Not phatz.
    But well, was about time that someone starts the stupid yearly phatz request...

Regarding the patch:
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Pre-Christmas Patch
    Before we begin this year's holiday festivities, we plan to deploy a patch to Live. This update will set the stage for the return of Santaleet, his chaotic workshop, a wandering Father Time, and other holiday high jinks. In addition to holiday preparations, a number of updates and improvements are queued up to persist after the holidays have concluded.

Some time after this update, also expect to see a new subscription offer and some new account-wide items for sale! We will also be offering some Christmas-themed gifts for you to keep or share with your friends.
    And for a date:
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Well, it has to reach Live before the 19th or so - Some time before that.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

this year

leet doll with bikini on it & a santa hat nano

also rare drop nano : kitchen sink doll with bikini & santa strap to it

nuff said need more info ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    X-Mas has always been purely about social stuff. Not phatz.
    But well, was about time that someone starts the stupid yearly phatz request...

thing is, what is there to enjoy with barly players to play with? i read community news evry mounth and i am awere of the little they said, but i kinda wish they could do something more out of it since it is a good time to actualy draw back subscribers.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 12th, 2014 at 05:14:56.