Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Enlightenments?

Cool Total Enlightenments?

Hey, I just hit 220 on my Advie Lionhearted.

That's finally every prof at least 1x at 220.

In total I now have 20x 220s.

I have heard of someone with 19 220s before, Is 20 a record? Probably not. But hey, I feel good about it.

/tell hobsbot !join
    !alts Lizenglish
    President, The House of Black Star

Congrats!

That's is quite remarkable!

gz, now buy a life
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Holy balls.. And I feel good having one tl7 after my 8 years in AO..
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

I'm committed to NEVER making another 220 in AO as long as I play.

With
    2x220 enf
    2x220 keep
    2x220 doc
    1x220 crat
    1x220 sold
    1x220 fix
    1x220 trader
    1x220 MA
    1x220 advy
    1x220 engy

I'm certain that whatever 220 I want I'll bloody well pay for it to be transferred to the appropriate account than roll another 220.

What makes me really mad is that I didn't come to the realisation that multiple accounts in AO is far more efficient economically earlier.

at $90/year for an account and $20 or something to move a toon, which is like say 3 hours of RL time expenditures to maintain; whereas rolling a new toon to fill the spot I wanted might require in the range of 200-500 hours to finish, plus the annoyance of having to actually grind all that crap again.

Yeah, lately I've been really happy just vetting accounts and shuffling toons around - I only wish I'd started it earlier :/

Alts of Lizenglish (43)

Lizenglish (220/30 Fixer) - Offline
    Lionhearted (220/30 Adventurer) - Online Send tell
    Regienglish (220/30 Agent) - Offline
    Nellienglish (220/30 Bureaucrat) - Offline
    Natelfservis (220/30 Doctor) - Offline
    Myrina (220/30 Enforcer) - Offline
    Triturus (220/30 Enforcer) - Offline
    Drakenglish (220/30 Engineer) - Offline
    Arturenglish (220/30 Keeper) - Offline
    Guinuevere (220/30 Keeper) - Offline
    Zenglish (220/30 Martial Artist) - Offline
    Merlenglish (220/30 Meta-Physicist) - Offline
    Jaqthereaper (220/30 Shade) - Offline
    Bootneckcmdo (220/30 Soldier) - Offline
    Erialimp (220/30 Trader) - Offline
    Morguenglish (220/25 Nano-Technician) - Offline
    Meeyolneer (220/22 Meta-Physicist) - Offline
    Meduser (220/21 Doctor) - Offline
    Jacknife (220/20 Enforcer) - Offline
    Belladonnah (220/17 Agent) - Offline
    Spitfiure (200/10 Adventurer) - Offline
    Kellyenglish (200/0 Agent) - Offline
    Lizenglish2 (200/0 Fixer) - Offline
    Crownjules (200/0 Trader) - Offline
    Percyperland (175/12 Soldier) - Offline
    Borta5 (167/9 Bureaucrat) - Offline
    Fullenglish (100/0 Engineer) - Offline
    Stormbringar (75/8 Nano-Technician) - Offline
    Boudicea (60/6 Meta-Physicist) - Offline
    Hobsrecliz (60/0 Doctor) - Offline
    Jadelii (34/0 Martial Artist) - Offline
    Lizsubway (25/0 Doctor) - Offline
    Tmuffinman (25/0 Engineer) - Offline
    Liztrades1 (16/0 Trader) - No status.
    Elizabethii (12/0 Bureaucrat) - No status.
    Hobsadvert (11/0 Bureaucrat) - Offline
    Hobsnewbliz (9/0 Bureaucrat) - Online Send tell
    Robynhud (9/0 Trader) - Offline
    Lizquiz (8/0 Trader) - Offline
    Liztrades3 (1/0 Trader) - No status.
    Lienglish - No status.
    Lizabeth - No status.
    Liztrades2 - No status.

I have a bank org with 8 toons in it not Listed on alts list too:

Ye Olde Lizenglish Trading Co.

I've lost track of accounts i cbf with it anymore staying with my original one and working on alts + main to much effort/time for anything else anymore! + ingame items have just gotten to the point where you need 1b each toon easy to do anything period. makes me /cry.

ps congrats j00 crazy for dat grind. now ai 30 all
    220 Shade "Dominating"
    164 Enforcer "Solutions"

The question is how many of those are endgame geared?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    The question is how many of those are endgame geared?
    Stole my words lazy. Everyone can have 20 **** tier naked characters but thing that only matters is how many of them has perfected ip setup/build. God i miss you mate -hurjaroope
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    Stole my words lazy. Everyone can have 20 **** tier naked characters but thing that only matters is how many of them has perfected ip setup/build. God i miss you mate -hurjaroope
    LOL Those that feel inferior won't compliment you they will insult you to try to drag you down to their level.

I don't feel any of my toons are 'finished'.

If you feel there are 'perfected ip setup/builds' then feel free to play at AO 'clones'.

My alts levels are a side effect of putting in many gaming hours over 10 years in AO. Running the largest active org in the game, and nurturing/helping/assisting countless newbies to keep AO alive and active.

I'm not someone who levels one toon to 220/30/70 in a month, buys all their endgame gear with bought credz and then quits....

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    but thing that only matters is how many of them has perfected ip setup/build.
    I have to disagree here. Don't diminish the accomplishment. That's a lot of /played time to do that. Not something I could see myself doing anytime soon as I don't even like all the profs.

I actually just dinged 220 my oldest toon over the weekend. It had been sitting at 219 for years lol.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I think it is a matter of personal perspective. For some, the leveling process gives them a sense of accomplishment (which was often the case if you look back at when seeing someone ding 220 was rare, and again when AI 30 was rare). These days, leveling doesn't take much time or effort so a lot of players don't look at a bunch of 220's as an accomplishment unless they're 'finished' (however one defines finished.

When I read the original post my thoughts were the same as Lazy's in me wondering how many of the 220's were toons he was expert at playing and were endgame geared. I didn't post the question because I didn't want to appear to be rude (hard not to appear that way even if that isn't the intent).

I don't think my wondering that is because I feel inferior, just that my definition of an accomplishment in AO is apparently completely different from the OP. I guess I value quality over quantity. And honestly, posting a thread like this, you gotta be ready for people to inquire more about the quality of your toons.. this is AO afterall, where twinking is king.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Nov 24th, 2014 at 22:27:21.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Lizenglish View Post

Is 20 a record? Probably not. But hey, I feel good about it.
    I was probably wrong thinking I was sharing some good news.

I have leveled toons to 220 along different paths (of reason). Those I enjoy are 220/30/70 and are well equipped. Others have been for buffing across my 2 pay accounts. Advie was last as I find advies a bit boring, sort of easy mode.

Some are just 'to be different' like Piercing NM enfo.

Very few have sat in kiting teams. I got 217 levs in 14 days on my Soldier (without kite/nuke teams).

I agree leveling is a lot easier these days. With dailys, xp cans etc, and having 2 pay accounts also makes things easier.

BUT, I was curious, whether someone had more than 20x 220s, so I know my target, or my place in the records.

I was impressed with your accomplishment.

having well geared toons is important, but so is knowing how to play them.

A mate of mine has a TL7 doc who is in rudimentary gear and he says: "I can cast all endgame nanos selfed"

And for many people that's all that's required in order to "play", but my lord, I would not want to be in a team in DB3 with a doc who is sitting at 12k HP and 14% heal eff.

The details are so important.

Not to mention PVP...

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I was impressed with your accomplishment.

having well geared toons is important, but so is knowing how to play them.
    Hear here.

Gratz on the 20x220, impressive beyond the bounds of what I would be willing to subject myself to
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Damn thats alot of 220's I still prefer dwiddling with lowbietoons and coming up with something fresh for em. Must be 1/100 of the time leveling/ai etc but alot of time for getting needed stuff to actually pull some setups off. Not to mention the never ending ip dilemma. You got alot to choose on 220 now
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    Hear here.

Gratz on the 20x220, impressive beyond the bounds of what I would be willing to subject myself to
    Even if they are all in Carb armor and IQ-rings it is more impressive than my achievements in Anarchy
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

Quote Originally Posted by Lizenglish View Post
    I was probably wrong thinking I was sharing some good news.

I have leveled toons to 220 along different paths (of reason). Those I enjoy are 220/30/70 and are well equipped. Others have been for buffing across my 2 pay accounts. Advie was last as I find advies a bit boring, sort of easy mode.

Some are just 'to be different' like Piercing NM enfo.

Very few have sat in kiting teams. I got 217 levs in 14 days on my Soldier (without kite/nuke teams).

I agree leveling is a lot easier these days. With dailys, xp cans etc, and having 2 pay accounts also makes things easier.

BUT, I was curious, whether someone had more than 20x 220s, so I know my target, or my place in the records.
    Bring out the paraolympics 100 meter hold medal sprinter!
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

for 220s endgame gear is not all that matters

At any level, the ability to know how to use your profession's toolset is probably one of the most important details regarding the quality of your toon, with gear having an obvious impact on how effective your ability would be. Honestly though, it is rare for me to see someone that really knows their profession that has their toon equipped in gimp gear (unless they're a returning player still getting ramped up). You can however have a toon that is in a complete endgame setup and simply suck at playing it. You can even have an endgame capable 215 toon that performs better than many 220's.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast