Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some rare items

Some rare items

WTB QL 200 Dillon(Not nova dillon) helmet, gloves, pants. Post here or send a PM if you have any. Prices are negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    WTB QL 200 Dillon(Not nova dillon) helmet, gloves, pants. Post here or send a PM if you have any. Prices are negotiable.
    Does this Armor (apart from boots/chest) even exist in-game? I think not, but good luck! (-:
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

As far as I know, yes. But it hasn't dropped in years.

I did extensive research into who would have dillon armor back in 2010.

As far I know this armor didnt even drop on RK2, and only for a very short period on RK1. The only person i managed to track down back then was an omni ma called Squiggle2. I dont know if he ever made it post merge or what not. But good luck with finding dillon armor, especially the helmet is perhaps the rarest item in AO(that has actual use/value).
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Thats very disappointing and it would be great if it could make a come back. With Dillon armor and the new(ish) cloaks and the new endurance rings, 150 soldiers are now dangerously close to 300 ofab which was the idea I was toying with when posting this. I want aban fala stamina bracer too but dayum thats gonna be real fun to try to buy.

Better off borrowing it from someone for several hundred mil while giving them armor or something to hold in the meantime worth it's value, since you'll only use it for 2minutes
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

I agree. But I haven't even the slightest clue who owns it right now.

Ask Spead, he sold his bracers a while back to someone :P
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Oi! Big news I think? I killed two RK dynas today and found Dillon Boots Quality level: 82 on one of them! They still drop!
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Spead sold to me.

I sold to Mulator (forum name). I think IG name is darktankin.

Or not, Boots seem quite common loot. :-(

Boots don't have the same mods unfortunately and have never stopped dropping :/

Bracers won't be a problem anymore. However still in the market for the Dillon armor.

Those bracers drop in the new instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    I did extensive research into who would have dillon armor back in 2010.

As far I know this armor didnt even drop on RK2, and only for a very short period on RK1. The only person i managed to track down back then was an omni ma called Squiggle2. I dont know if he ever made it post merge or what not. But good luck with finding dillon armor, especially the helmet is perhaps the rarest item in AO(that has actual use/value).
    This armor must have dropped on rk2 before merge, cause I knew at least 2 guys that had those DIllon parts and unfortunately both of them quit with the items on frozen accounts

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    This armor must have dropped on rk2 before merge, cause I knew at least 2 guys that had those DIllon parts and unfortunately both of them quit with the items on frozen accounts
    Boots or helmet/gloves?

Helmet and gloves are by far the most valuable parts, and I've NEVER heard or talked to anyone from rk2 with such. My research was mainly done in 08-10 and I spoke and spammed A LOT and got very very few results, again I refer to the name I left earlier as the only player who 100% proven had a ql 200 Dillon helmet.

Afaik they dropped during a time where RK2 didnt even exsist, hence impossible to drop.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Boots or helmet/gloves?

Helmet and gloves are by far the most valuable parts, and I've NEVER heard or talked to anyone from rk2 with such. My research was mainly done in 08-10 and I spoke and spammed A LOT and got very very few results, again I refer to the name I left earlier as the only player who 100% proven had a ql 200 Dillon helmet.

Afaik they dropped during a time where RK2 didnt even exsist, hence impossible to drop.
    I remember borrowing his helmet when I made my first soldier, I cant recall exactly at what month or year this was but I'm 100% sure it was pre-merge rk2 and the guy I am no longer in touch with as he quit I think in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Thats very disappointing and it would be great if it could make a come back. With Dillon armor and the new(ish) cloaks and the new endurance rings, 150 soldiers are now dangerously close to 300 ofab which was the idea I was toying with when posting this. I want aban fala stamina bracer too but dayum thats gonna be real fun to try to buy.
    Pretty sure dangerously close is still off by 15 points give or take. And yes that's calcing in aban bracer, dillon, 300 ring of endur.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Sure but if/when it is possible, I'd love to be the first.

Dangerously close is currently 25 points off, in the optimal setup with only +3 ability NCUs(can't do +4s in a pistol/smg setup) so...i'm ready with the setup when/if it is possible. and the reason its not worth being AR in this setup is because this setup should cap fullauto on a jobe pistol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast