Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Multiboxing stupid

Exclamation Why is Multiboxing stupid

Some people continue multiboxing a thing that many other consider as beyin stupid while funcom not doying anything and thinking that the lowsie 30-40 more dolars they can ruin the game.multiboxing the way its exploited at this very moment is ruining the game and keeping that in mind funcom will not loose money from the countless subscriptions deactivated but allso any reputation as a game creation company it may still have left.Many of the accounts used in multibox are account shared but funcom closes the eyes.Beying a person with no real real life activities does not grant you the power to ruin the game play experience.PVP was designed for a reason so that at endgame you get to do something besides farming all day long and pvm,well that will not happen anymore cause numbers on clan side dropping exponentialy cause some people disrespect eula and multibox non stop to gain an unfair advantage in mass pvp.as a result i belive that at the end of the curent mounth there shall be countless people killing their subs and im curious if funcom can afford to loose 100 subs for 10-20 subs.This game was wounderful while it lasted but i guess this is the real end of the game unless ppl multiboxing are somehow forced to use it in pvm only or get banned

#sign.
    My alts:

Shade " Trixafiiix " 220/24 *neverseen*
    Burecrat " Epiclife " 220/30 *upcoming*
    Enforcer " Zephirot " 216/6X/XX *frozen project, upcoming soon*
    Fixer " Trixafiix " 203/40/16 *tradeskills and tfg, gsf, hots dmg buff are my job, sir!*

Enforcer " Rubisenfo " 170/24 *Stripped, but some will remember this beast!*
    Soldier " Sharki " 170/24 *The Beast declinded your duel request*
    Keeper " Serodin " 170/24 *After the BS changes keeper isnt that OP anymore*
    Doctor " Ritalin " 170/22 *Healdelta ticks are no obs, as most ppls tell me!*

Enforcer " Chakalakka " 150/X *after s10 changes to lazy to equip that enf anymore...*
    Trader " Canpwnyoo " 100/10 *upcoming tl4 beast, work in progress!*

And a short list of totw twinks, low pvp noobs and more

First off, i believe we heard the empty "zomg all clanners are going to cancel their subs" a bit too recently to use the same approach again. I'm sure someone still has the link to the clanner forums where they talk about this as a strategy to con Funcom into doing what they want.

Second, what is your commentary on all the clan multiboxers (yes, both sides multibox and to think otherwise is inherently flawed)? Should they be banned/etc too? What if someone only MBs in pvm in an instance where there is zero impact to other players? What if they MB an open-field area but no one else was around (again, no impact to other players)?

/gets-cheese-to-go-with-the-whine
    Proud Member of Paradise

I take it the "we'll show you!" clan multiboxing initiative isn't doing so well and we're back at the beginning.

I think multibox haters are the ones who can't afford more than one account
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    I think multibox haters are the ones who can't afford more than one account
    I think people who think this way are the ones who have such empty lives, they don't know on what else to spend money than AO.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

I'm all for mb at pvm considering the low population on server that in my opinion would be ok but not in somehting that would affect other people directly and both sides should stop using multibox clan and omni somehow.Do not know who started it but one side has to end and other to follow the example

and @ difs u are really sad to think of it that way do you really have to dominate in a game by sploiting an unwise decission of a gm that is not even part of the staff anymore ...and i can afford accounts as i curently have at least 5-6 of them but does that require of me to abuse other people and waste time in a game exploiting new ways to basicly ruin the fun of the game for others ?+ Difs havin multiple accounts with same type of toons requires some credits invested and a lot of time to reach endgame level stuff that a new player will not do especialy if even from start he sees that 1 dude having 10 accounts will instantly kill him w/o any standing chance.how do u want new players when you basicly discourage them to play the game from start.I doubt that a new player will be able to farm for 10 220s when he starts playing and i doubt he will tell he's friends to come in a game where you instantly get swated if you atempt to pvp

It's a done to death subject, I just think the IS in the title in the wrong place.

And leaving thread well alone.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I think people who think this way are the ones who have such empty lives, they don't know on what else to spend money than AO.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Anothergimp View Post
    I'm all for mb at pvm considering the low population on server that in my opinion would be ok but not in somehting that would affect other people directly and both sides should stop using multibox clan and omni somehow.Do not know who started it but one side has to end and other to follow the example
    If I want to participate in pvm content but I can't because multiboxers took over, instead of getting an item myself I have to spend who knows how many hours or days farming credits elsewhere to pay them hundreds of millions for it... how is that not affecting me directly?

"It's fine as long as it doesn't affect me".

That's a pretty stupid thing to say, that someone who spends more money than yourself on the same hobby has an "empty life". Pardon me stupid isn't the correct term, it's textbook jealousy

1: all players that use mb should get banned , no mattre wich faction they are in .
    2: all workers from funcom should play the game when the MB are online and do there things and see how much they destroy the game .
    3: if funcom dont remove multiboxing , then they can remove pvp and towers from the game instead .

remove multibox or pvp towers

This is new and exciting information!

How's that fake mass quit working out for you, oh wait, you all still play.

Also "Anothergimp" is Sayonarra incase anyone is wondering who the current crybaby is.
    Last edited by Gunster; Nov 3rd, 2014 at 16:05:22.

You guys do realize that anyone can use windows scripts to send keystrokes to dual log windows right? You do also realize there is no way to police, detect, or prevent that right? So you must also realize that if you try to stop dual logging, it's a simple matter to have a wireless keyboard send signals to 2 different pc's at same time for the exact same results right?

The only thing that would happen is you could say goodbye to your froob bank toons since you couldn't dual log them or use gms. Just a thought.

If someone is paying $100 bucks a month for 6 accounts, they pay the cost to be boss. It's p2w sorry. I would rather by beer myself but to each his/her own.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    If I want to participate in pvm content but I can't because multiboxers took over, instead of getting an item myself I have to spend who knows how many hours or days farming credits elsewhere to pay them hundreds of millions for it... how is that not affecting me directly?

This

And the Boxers will say and do just about anything to maintain the monopoly they have.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    That's a pretty stupid thing to say, that someone who spends more money than yourself on the same hobby has an "empty life". Pardon me stupid isn't the correct term, it's textbook jealousy
    You know the funny thing here is, I didn't say that. Because I didn't say that someone has an empty life because they spend more money on AO than me. Maybe if you read my post again and used your brain for a change, you'd see the difference.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

i wonder how much time it takes for people to complain that you can bind aimshot/fullauto/burst/fling to one button like "wtf wtf cheater cheater, how could you insta left-click all those things, it's impossible to click them so fast!!! BAN BAN BAN PLIX GM BAN!"
    shortcuts/macros/etc makes life easier, deal with it if you're not 12 years old and left-click your perks/specials
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post

And the Boxers will say and do just about anything to maintain the monopoly they have.
    Most endgame content is instanced...or has that changed?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Me beying sayonarra has nothign to do with the fact that multiboxers ruin the game for everyone.I personaly do not know who you are and to be honest i dont even care It's good that you know who i am tho .Fact remains Multibox should not be allowed.Keybinds are one multiboxing is something else.

You know the funny thing here is, I didn't say that. Because I didn't say that someone has an empty life because they spend more money on AO than me. Maybe if you read my post again and used your brain for a change, you'd see the difference.
    Only your 1st reply to me and already calling me names, naughty naughty. You're clearly driven by negative emotions regarding the subject at hand, jealousy among them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast