Thread: Professionals just gonna accept that we dont get anything?

Professionals just gonna accept that we dont get anything?

in the patch notes keepers once agein dont get anything compared to the rest and profesionals dont seem to say much here or to them.

we dont ned pull, i rather pull people away as keeper is useless and sucks.
    we are usefull for 12m and rezzing people soon.

we have absolutly nothing given to us, and i will blame you professionals for it when i see how much time dev team has used on rest of the professions in the patch notes that will come.

i wanna vote for new professionals if our curent professionals find the smal changes we got compared to the rest acceptable.

maybe i sound mean, but i love my keeper and i will not keep watching evryone keep getting love except from us.

As far as I've noticed most professionals don't have a say in anything for a very long time, they just serve to provide info every leap year when fc feel like throwing us a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    As far as I've noticed most professionals don't have a say in anything for a very long time, they just serve to provide info every leap year when fc feel like throwing us a bone.
    This... Although... Professionals do have a say, as do every one else on the forums... No more, no less.
    Last edited by Mekh; Aug 11th, 2014 at 22:29:34.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Some have loads to say, others not so much. It all seems to fall on deaf ears if the powers-at-be have a different opinion on the subject.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Some have loads to say, others not so much. It all seems to fall on deaf ears if the powers-at-be have a different opinion on the subject.
    Not sure if you misunderstood me or I misunderstood you. I meant "don't have a say" in the sense of your words falling on deaf ears like you said^^

clarion call?

whats not to like? You got a tractor beam/snare/stun.

That's pretty cool.

The only thing I am annoyed with is that they didn't update the guardian of might nanoline. For years I've been waiting for it to go from 40str/40sta/15agi to 50/50/50.... Keeper is the only combat prof that can't keep 225 CC out of OE at Tl5 and it's stupid as hell.

This. From what a different Professional (name withheld) told me in-game a few weeks ago, Funcom doesn't listen to the Professionals AT ALL at this point.

so professionals tried to get in contact witht he dev's latly? if so i would love updates

Well it's been said that Keeper and Shade will be getting boosts to make them worth going paid for. I suspect this is only the beginning.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Pray that keepors will recive an Sneak Attack as new special atack than hotswaping Piercing evil or some deluxe for AS ( since the first time when keeper was forggoten to improve, the Sneak Attack atack would maked a huge differance at PVP id say atleast )

Soon enought you`ll see Enfs landing FA and AS and keepors will still use theyr Op`ed Fast and Brawl ^^

AS and SA are not the business in the future if the "deflect" goes live. Also, on test so far the deflect has easily added greater life expectancy to my keeper. Now im only using limited testing vs inf hecks, IS 3rd floor, and albratum. But thus far the results have been good imo.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I'll just chip in at the moment to say that we are in dialog with the dev team these days. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific than that.
    We (the proffesionals) do not know where this is leading at the moment. Whenever there are any results that we are allowed to share, you will be the first to know.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

I am hoping for melee energy nano line for dual wield option.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    I'll just chip in at the moment to say that we are in dialog with the dev team these days. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific than that.
    We (the proffesionals) do not know where this is leading at the moment. Whenever there are any results that we are allowed to share, you will be the first to know.
    This is excellent. Good news.

I love my keeper, but just about any other profession is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Very good news, but we see what come out of it. Maybe I come back if FC come up with anything
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf