Thread: WTB Dust Brigade Escape Module LR

WTB Dust Brigade Escape Module LR

Offering 600M! That's 100M each for a full team.

Looking forward to your tells,

/tell Angevil or /tell Korosu

P.S: I was "offered" very few DB3 raids myself (thanks to the fews persons still trying to get a fellow MA in though!) thus the WTB LR thingie.
    If it rings a bell, thanks in advance!
    if not, thanks for reading lads

Peace out
    Last edited by Soliartist; Oct 15th, 2014 at 22:32:05. Reason: Gradually raising my offer as I manage to sell items but I'm always all-in
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Bump!
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Bump

Got it.