Thread: Halloween content

Cool Halloween content

Any idea on a time frame ?

Too early, was 22nd last year.

Is the announced downtime on Oct 22nd patching in the 2014 Halloween content? If so, when will it be activated in-game?

Emma

edit: See this post by Michizure ...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...er-2014/page11
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 16:51:54. Reason: add link to Michizure's post

From Michi's post Halloween content should be on early next week.
    Next "week" has started but still no Halloween content :P
    Or is on and FC changed the location of uncle

still no uph
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

need Uph now or no re-sub

Funcom employee

Halloween has begun!
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Yey! \o/ My favourite spooky time of year!

BTW, anyone else noticed the locations for missions on draculeet/frankenleet different this year? I also noticed that the leets location doesn't prefer you a certain location like they traditionally do (broken shores/omni-trade from nlc etc), its all new sticky locations from what I can tell.

I'm not 100% but it seems that way. In any case, for the record, out of 100+ missions about 10-15% of them are broken playfields - the key does not work (Playshifting failed: The server was unable to start the building. ( 51105:3221553712/0/0/0:0, 0 ), etc. In essence, we're finding all the broken mission instances for you FC Nice crowd-sourcing. Now where do we post these for you

As usual commend your awesomeness and especially your 'creativity' for mixing it up a bit (if in case you did do something with the missions), but I secretly LOL at the shortsightedness in not realising just how many broken missions/pfs there are and what that would mean in terms of gameplay. So umm if anyone else is finding this happening a lot, maybe we should have a thread to post all the broken pfs to?

For starters, Broken Shores, near both the whompas is terribly broken - I delete mish/key and reroll automatically now.
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Oh that last one was for PW btw, near 245 dynaboss/abandoned base. It just re-rolled it again. After hauling toots all the way out there just before the last post, I know better this time *Deletes Mission*
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Can anyone give me some advice. I mostly play alone so I am not playing in a group per say and I want to get some pumpkin loots, Lya's etc. but I can only find missions that you have to be in a team and not sure where to go to get stuff. I'm level 204. I put an alt in my group and tried to do the team leet thing with a mob that conned gray to me in that mission and it kicked my pumpkin butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceofspirit View Post
    Can anyone give me some advice. I mostly play alone so I am not playing in a group per say and I want to get some pumpkin loots, Lya's etc. but I can only find missions that you have to be in a team and not sure where to go to get stuff. I'm level 204. I put an alt in my group and tried to do the team leet thing with a mob that conned gray to me in that mission and it kicked my pumpkin butt!
    You can choose single-player mission by asking for a treat mission and then old school stuff. Lya's drop on these missions.

Thank you for info!! I did find the thing where you talk to the guy in BS and ports you up to the pumpkin head griefings but they are not dropping anything useful. I will go try that now!

The usefull stuff are really rare though
    Might have to kill hundreds:O

Can anyone confirm that ELLTSs are dropping? I see people selling them.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Halloween has begun!
    Soooo ... The servers will come down for Update 18.6.16 on November 12th.

Does that mean UPH etc. will be gone when the servers come back up?

Emma

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Soooo ... The servers will come down for Update 18.6.16 on November 12th.

Does that mean UPH etc. will be gone when the servers come back up?

Emma
    Halloween will continue through the 16th, until roughly 8:00 AM Eastern, on the 17th.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Halloween will continue through the 16th, until roughly 8:00 AM Eastern, on the 17th.
    Thanks ...

Emma