Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add dmg vs crit breakdown

suicide meaning inclusion of standard offensive spirits but beserker left arm as well.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=260764 (implant)

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=260763 (spirit)

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=197453 33% crit according to auno

That's the set up I use. There isn't any need to use offense foot since I'm already 1/1 with scope on and maintain over 2750 ar so even before I drain I'm over mbs of both weapons so they always hit for max dmg before +dmg is added.

Also, no I haven't been playing any other toons. I'm on a break atm so haven't been on in a few weeks. Needless to say I also hate my crat :P it's stripped and has been for a long time now. I don't enjoy pet classes.
    Last edited by Fadedboah; Oct 14th, 2014 at 02:22:49.

Thats very similar setup to what i use, except i use:
    Silver Spider Knuckledusters http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=238916&ql=250
    Shroud i dont have, but from time to time i swap hula - hula http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=248794
    I also use motr, dchest and + melee dmg rings x2 instead of those + dmg items.
    Cmerc boots but those DB ones are indeed interesting.
    I also went to s42 once and won acdc on first roll
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

my setup for 460k http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=192800

Da gimp
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    hehe I see no gimp in this thread really

different gear setup,

I guess all those +crit and +add dmg make it for the delta !

thanks for sharing the setups, very appreciated !
    My next concern is more about enf and them keeping boss on them.For a real full raid time we're all in the 200-300K-ish maybe (depend on raid setup as well), but on bosses it's another story and our dpm can skyrocket thus turning bosses toward us IF the enf not using LE proc/taunting often. Not all enf play that way, some are, but I feel in danger if I push it too much and there is no disconnect. Faded, I think you are in danger too if the tank doesnt know about you.

Do you -always- play with enf wich hold mob on them and never turn? (dont speak about trash mobs here, but bosses)
    Do you tone it down a bit knowing enf will have trouble for x reason ? ( scripted disconnect for tank , lack of skill, ..)

According to the thoughts of an orgmate who has full defensive shade (bubba) and more experience than me, he think that going full off induce more trouble than anything else and whatever setup is shade will still good dpm. So bubba's shade more like a tank with a good dpm anyway. I wonder if i can pull him to here

So guys, what's your feeling ?

Yes, forcing enf to mango/malice all the time is problematic and makes things more problematic for entire raid. Also shade -init proc is great to use and helps a lot, its cruel not to use it, same as SP drain. On the other hand, i can tank most high level encounters with dmg setup (done xan left and right hands and apf generals without acrobat even) and soloing isnt that bad (i like to farm medusa philalender in inf and can do it with all around dmg setup including berserker symbiant). On the other hand, i was blitzing ql 250 missions yesterday for clusters and i died once as i wasnt keeping attention on my hp bar and mobs just hit 2/3 hits I cant really tank 12m main boss and DB encounters. I have at3 perked so when i feel like soloing i can just swap things around but berserker symbiant takes long time to take off and i cant swap in decent ql spirit there as an atrox.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

When I'm on my Enf I'm always running the top Dreadbringer proc nano, as well as taunt procs, and spam iMalice + use a taunting device whenever it's up, and only on occasion is there agg flicker to a Shade, normally just for half a second till I get my next iMalice in. This also works well on APF sector bosses when they wipe their aggro-list, just hitting iMalice everytime agg is dropped from you and they rarely get a chance to hit someone else.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Like Ciex said, even in full dmg set up i can tank every encounter i was able to set up as def. Also, i rarely play in teams and most things i do i do with a crat friend (Piggyback). We can duo DB's (not 3), Zods/TNH, Mitaar/Vort, Xark/Razor, R/L Hands. I have tanked Beast and 12m with a 4-6man team in full dmg gear. I have also tanked Beast without a doc. We used Shd, Kpr, Adv, crat in that team. Ive tanked all the APFs as well. I've also solo'd Medudsa Philander, Scary Spider, and some of the 250 dragons in full dmg gear. And before the corner fix i used to tank Collector all the time with my firends.

Also like Ciex said i have a full swap out that im able to do boost my def if i ever need to. Depending on how froggy i feel i can swap all Utils, HUDs, Boots, Left Bracer, Back, Board, Rings, and Spirits. I dont lose much dmg when i swap but personally i can tell the difference and it bugs me cuz im impatient like that. But still there are times where i swap my gear around for more def gain. It would be crazy not to since shades have such an easy time doin it

And Waki is right, as long as the enf plays like he/she is supposed to, if you ever grab agg from them they will pull it right back. Using all the taunt tools they get it isnt that hard to do as long as they havent been slacking the whole fight. Waki is dead on with what he said. Sadly tho not many enfs know how to do that lol.

As far as holding dmg, i rarely ever give my kb/mouse a break. Im always spammin every button just as fast as my fingers can press. Now depending what im doin and who im doin it with can change that tho. If someone asks me to come help dd at a beast raid for example, and its with ppl i dont know/play with regularly, i'll wait till after pops to dd so i dont accidentally have to tank. Sometimes I'll even push for a bit jus to see if the tank can hold agg, but first time it swaps i'll stop agg and wait for enf to get it back.

Oh Ciex, i hate you for having Knuckledusters Ive camped for hours on lotv tryin to get a 300 pair, the only ones ive ever seen drop got deleted before i had a chance to get them. That and ACDC are the only things i consider missing from my set up, but to lazy to farm for those anymore.

As a disclaimer, playing in this set up requires me to pay full attention, if i slack on some encounters it could cause me to die... very quickly lol.
    Last edited by Fadedboah; Oct 14th, 2014 at 23:08:28.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12