Thread: Lvl 130-150 armor recomendations, please :D

Lvl 130-150 armor recomendations, please :D

My crat is currently level 138, rocking ql 125 ofab, an i was wondering what some good armor would be, because i feel a bit outdated wearing that ofab . Thanks in advance!

Predator until 150, then Goddess

OFAB gloves if you use pistols i'd say, better ql OFAB is not all that horrible, Pred gets a bit thin AC wise i feel, when you do get hit you take a big chunk of damage. If you're Omni then the Omni steel-ribbed armor is good evades at a fairly low price. But you can just hurry past the levels and get to TL5 as fast as you can, a lot more choices then, Merlin, active/reactive, more ofab an ofc the expensive AI stuff.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Ok, thanks! I think i will level up to 150 in my 125 ofab, then choose from the armors there.

The clan equivalent of Steel-Ribbed is much cooler sounding, Apocalypse Leather

200 apoc vs goddess armor, which is better/which would you guys recommend getting as a not so rich player? :P
    Last edited by Enfohip; Jul 13th, 2014 at 05:28:52.

Gonna have to be goddess i think, not enough HP on Apoc whut was a suggestion for pre 150 on my part, i used it without cringing too hard in s10 but that's kinda it really. Others might disagree but my experience as a tl5 crat was that evades were simply not strong enough for the PvM stuff you do at that level, ie. lvl 210+ mobs like adonis hecklers.

Read some of the many s10 threads in regard to making a bit of cash to gear up. For crats grinding there it is fairly easy work if you get to "mid" and rely on your top snare ( that is a ninja root) Shackles of Obedience.

Was gonna write a bit more but i don't have time right this minute, i'll see what can be done this evening.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Awesome, I was actually already thinking about heading to S10 to make some credits there, so apoc should do fine when i farm there?

You will do... ok It will get you started, it won't be super uber and at times you will gib but with a good charm ( spider) and the top bot for the level you will have good DD no matter what weapon you equip.

Ok, quick few side questions. Will I be able to solo dark ruins at 150, and get on a team for the team version to get the armor? Or would it be easier to get on a dr team on my tl5 enfo?

If you plan to stay a bit on 150 to do research/s10 then i'd suggest leaving DR for later tbh, with good HP and a good fixer HOT you might get through the goddess fight in the solo instance but as a 150 crat you would kinda be substandard in debuffing and DD both ( i think you'd want to wait for the Carlita pet at 160 at the very least) for the team instance, you would have to have some very good friends that brought you along for it, a PUG would probably pass on a 150.

So it would be easier on my 170 enfo, to get on a team?

I would guess so, yeah.

Should have a setup somewhere however I was always fond of this chest piece

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=245854

It was over 10 years ago that someone wondered where to find that armor on Auno. Lol.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.