Thread: When's 18.7 hitting live?

When's 18.7 hitting live?

yo!

Has there been any proper indication on shdn 18.7 is hitting live?

None yet.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Soon ™
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

have faith in next GD, he will problabe speak tomorrow or something since its the start on new mounth.
    Wtb 100% honesty for once thou where he can say patch can take 5 years if it is a reality insted of saying i dont know or soon

op: hopefully never.

^ agreed. Now we are down to one server... Start a new server for 18.7 to sit on along with the npe and call it ao2. Leave the current server as it is and then let people choose which they want as opposed to forcing changes a few people cried for on everyone.

Agreed.. hopefully never at least on the class changes. I would rather the new engine is put in, work on some new content. Im not sure the game would survive the changes at this point and time. New Engine, more in game events, new item shop stuff, make tl7 pvp viable and/or put BS to how it used to be. Make it fun again. All i see is a bunch of dudes standing in borealis in a circle 'dueling' each other. Epic content!
    Last edited by paperjockey; Sep 30th, 2014 at 16:25:35.

With another 18.6 patch coming. It seems like, at best, 18.7 would come in November.

i think in february or april next year is more to go.

I was also thinkin' about february to april, but for the year i'm not sure.
    DNW-Beta, April 2002. I was there.

did you know this => Soon™

Postponed indefinatley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Basic corporate strategy to milk customers until the end comes
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

milk meh FC until i dry..ohhh wait im already dryed.

Quote Originally Posted by Msakopax View Post
    yo!

Has there been any proper indication on shdn 18.7 is hitting live?
    It wont hit live this year. Maybe in fabruary or march.

Engine won't hit live next year.

I advise eveyone who loved AO to get here and play and enjoy it while it lasts. Since this game runs only from MONTHLY FEE and barely on micro-transactions, we - players - are the ones to keep it alive.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post

I advise eveyone who loved AO to get here and play and enjoy it while it lasts. Since this game runs only from MONTHLY FEE and barely on micro-transactions, we - players - are the ones to keep it alive.
    Let AO die, stop paying for substandard services, AO dev team have had long enough and FC has taken enough of your money, and what did they do with your subs money?? They made 2 new games and left AO in the same state it was in, and as far as i'm aware AoC was a massive failure that they turned it F2p???

dev = No proper answers / Not addressing issues / No new content / basically they have pulled so far away from there player base that they have lost players and trust from the community that pays for there pay check
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post

Actually, fact is I'm bored with the current content and not prepared to pay for the game as it is. If they start to deliver some new content or remove the pay2play, I'd probably play some though
    Atleast this is how i feel about AO atm...