Thread: List of recovered individuals.

List of recovered individuals.

Dear Citizens of Rubi-ka.

Clan Steadfast has had a tradition of identifying former hosts of the Cyborg Infection. Through the course of events, it occurs to some of us that this tradition need not just continue, but extend a hand to anyone willing to help us through this dark period. I will be keeping a running ledger on former Cyborgs who have been able to be successfully identified post mortem. I personally wish there were better circumstances in which to give closure to the following, but it seems such is not the case.

If you know of, or are related to any of the listed below and can supply furthering identifying information - im certain the families of the deceased would very much appreciate it.

1. Earl Shwimmer, former Omni-tek Employee.
    2. Malcolm Hadminski, former Omni-tek Employee. *family has been contacted*
    3. Rickarda Edgins, former ICC Security Guard. *family has been contacted*
    4. Yajmin Ahrada, former Omni-tek Employee.
    5. Herman Rochard, former Athens Shop Owner.
    6. Jane Doe I. Identifying remains include: Solitus, Approx Age: 18, Height: 164 cm.
    7. Jane Doe II. Identifying remains include: Still Alive T-shirt, Red faux leather shoes, Approx Age: 32, height: 172 cm
    8. John Doe I. Identifying remains include: Atrox, possible soldier, remnants of Azure body armor, Approx Age: Indeterminable, height: 201 cm.
    9. Mary Lee Wendon, Resident of 20K.
    10. Gerard Maarden, Teacher, Athens.
    11. Dr. Edward Palmer, Omni-tek, Omni-med.
    12. John Doe II. Identifying remains include: Pre-infection scar on left back shoulder blade, Tattoo of a scorpion on right calf. Approx Age: 40 Height: 195 cm
    13. Jones Jackman, Omni-tek Citizen.
    14. Giulio Petrovinni, Neutral Travelling Salesman.
    15. John Doe IV. Identifying remains include: Heart transplant ID# 884302-c. Hip replacement. Possible Omni-Med patient. Approx age: 63 Height: 160 cm

I apologize if some remains remain partially unidentified or unidentifiable. Its difficult and costly to do the lab work necessary to put all the information together. If you wish to donate time or money to this effort, please contact The Vanguard Main office for details. This project remains non-profit, and is entirely at will volunteer based work, and will continue to progress as more details come in, however indefinitely this project lasts. This list is not exhaustive, and will continue to be updated as necessary. To be fair to anyone involved in this project, I humbly ask to be kind when posting.

Thank you all for your time.

Towerblock.
    Last edited by Towerblock; Sep 14th, 2014 at 23:33:08. Reason: Updated list of dead.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This is valuable and important work. Well cone, clan Steadfast. I hope their families are able to find peace very soon.
    Aldebaran "Krisanthe" Fairchild, Director
    Krisaata "Krisalee" Liandra, Communications Officer
    Kathryn "Krisaria" Fairchild, Medical Officer

== THE HOMESTEAD ACCORD ==
    Exploration - Colonization - Commerce

http://www.homesteadaccord.org/

list has updated to include recent attacks and progress.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

There has been a recent attack in Clon****. I strongly urge anyone who was there during or the aftermath of, to bring any remains they find to The Vanguards, or Omni-AF for inspection and identification. Thank you for listening.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

John doe I might be one of our workers. the lab has already replaced it with a new atrox. Please despose the body in whatever manner you see fit.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency