Thread: Newcomer armor?

Newcomer armor?

Will existing character be able to get this armor? Sadly, it is better than what I've been able to to piecemeal together on my new character lvl 88 (I imagine this is why they are changing it).

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    Will existing character be able to get this armor? Sadly, it is better than what I've been able to to piecemeal together on my new character lvl 88 (I imagine this is why they are changing it).
    Did you get a set of newcomer while you where in the old start up area(capped at lvl 15), I think it just becomes more upgradable with clicking if you did .
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Deleted it, I didn't think it would be something to keep

Get some carb armor it's pretty cheap and easy to make.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    If I recall the newcomer armor is for sale in ICC shops (after leaving Arete) ... but you could confirm on Test-Live.

Emma

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    If I recall the newcomer armor is for sale in ICC shops (after leaving Arete) ... but you could confirm on Test-Live.

Emma
    If it isn't, it would be an easy enough thing to add.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Any chance you can do that with the new vehicle from Arete also please? I'm quite sure i'm not the only one that has ran toons through and managed to forget it
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Really liking your responsiveness Michizure, so refreshing to see