Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Testlive Suggestions

[NanoPrograms] - Remove SL expansion requirement for Improved nanos uploaded from Weird Looking Nano Crystals. (From here.)
    :E

{Metaphysicist, Engineer, Bureaucrat}ALL PETS need more nanoresist and more evades/defensive rating VERY EXTREMELY BADLY. VERY. EXTREMELY. BADLY. SERIOUSLY. PLEASE. HI. MP and Crat (mainly Carlo) pets need more Attack Rating. Pets should also run at capped runspeed (at level 220) and not base on the owners runspeed. At lower levels base pets off of fixers runspeed. I think we can all agree that this would go a long way to easing the horrible burden of pet pathing. Is this not just changing values?

[Nanoprogram]Nano Shutdown should have it's cooldown reduced to 20s-25s instead of 60s. It is THE profession defining powerhouse nano for Metaphysicists and has been with us since the inception of the game. Additionally, serious consideration needs to be given to the perks and items that can remove NSD.

{Metaphysicist}Shield of Esa needs to be boosted significantly. +%nanodamage to at least 34%, %-cost to 28%, + 800 nanoinit, and add 90 nanodelta instead of adding to nanopool. 5% damage to nanopool would be nice too. Zset is our defensive shield, this would be a worthy offensive shield.

[Nanoprogram]Constantly recasting numerous buffs on new pets could be greatly aggravated by the Damage to Pet nano Metaphysicists are getting. Reduce or eliminate the number of pet buffs and buff the raw stats of the pets themselves or potentially create "packages" that buff several attributes with one click. F/e an offensive package or a defensive and taunt package. Composite nanos already exist, mix and match the various types of existing pet buffs. Engineers also greatly need a reduction or simplification in the number of pet nanoprograms as things are extremely tedious as they stand today.

[Nanoprogram]Trader's plunder line should have a 40s hostile effect instead of 20s. It is much harder to land than divest which could stay at 20s hostile effect.

[Nanoprogram]Trader's Shutdown skills needs to stay or it's functionality needs to be replaced. Nano shield is just too crippling and weak while taking too long to recharge for it to be the only reliable means of defending against surprise attacks in pvp.

{Metaphysicist}Pets need more health or more heal delta so that damage to pet does not become a crippling effect for pets.

[Nanoprogram]Pet Steal Back (return owner's pet from a crat charm) needs to be in the game again. It should be hard to get, have a 6ish second capped cast time, and have a 140% NR check (assuming pet NR gets fixed to be meaningful). Additionally all buffs should not be wiped from pets upon return to the owner.

{Enforcer}Enforcers already have a Charge nano. It is called "You are next". Please don't give them another stun/root.

{Enforcer}For the love of god fix the sploit alpha (using 1he and 1hb perks simultaneously to get around the perklines locking each other out like they are supposed to)
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Sep 3rd, 2014 at 08:41:37.

{Doctort} [Nanoprogram] Complete Heal, plz do not remove the taunt in sl. I wont be able to ost anymore

{Enforcer} Make Mongo lines scare enemies of level bellow Enforcer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

[NanoPrograms] Put profession specific LE nanos in the Profession terminal, in addition to the General terminal. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=611769
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

{adventurer} Allow adventurers to cast morphs on others again and put back the "Team-aura" effect of their Wolf nano's. Consider allowing their other newly revised Morph dependent nano's to have a "Team-aura" effect on team-mates ... Leet, Kitty, and Pit-lizard not just Wolf.

[nano programs] Give the nano programs you are deleting from the database and turning into the Broken/Worthless Nano a shop value equivalent to the deleted nano.

Or, Provide us with an official listing of all such nano programs so we can sell them before the patch hits Live.

Emma

[Interface] - NPE Has some good progression type NPC quests. Add some of those Blue named peeps to other city zones for foremans/crypt/inner sanctum. Newland City/Rome/Wailing Wastes or wherever.

[Interface] - Add a way to track in character info your completed quest flags. For example the transit quest to use beacons, bazzits quest, db questline, etc the same way specializations are displayed in character info.

[Interface] - Might want to add a help tip to let new players know about inventory and equiping items from game start.

[Items/Pets] - For the love of Jobe please fix creation shields to 80% nano skill AR again. 8% may as well be 0%.

[Items/Pets] - Mezz pet better stun attack chance or increased duration. Either would be great.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

[NanoPrograms] Would love to see composite unmakes/dominates on testserver since they already have composite nano and skill debuffs.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

{Trader} Lower the cast and recharge times of the both RK and SL AC drains to be more in line with the new 'spammy' nature of Trader drains.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

[Interface] I would love to be able to sell the contents of a bag of mission loot all at once instead of the tedious drag and drop method. Maybe add some slots for bulk selling, even 1 would be great 3 would be awesome!

[Interface] not really linked to GUI, but make the letters on the shops bigger, it's really hard to see when you run around.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

[Interface] Make ANY number writeable with numbers on numpad.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

[nanoprogram] - make all engineer special blocker nanos refresh automatically and work on team. I'd say something like:

Level 25 lock 1 blocker refresh 90s
    Level 50 lock 1 blocker refresh 75s
    Level 75 lock 1 blocker refresh 60s
    Level 100 lock 2 blocker refresh 50s
    Level 135 lock 3 blockers refresh 45s
    Level 160 lock 4 blockers refresh 40s
    Level 185 lock 5 blockers refresh 35s
    Level 205 lock 6 blockers refresh 30s
    Level 220 lock 7 blockers refresh 30s

This is probably PVE

[PvE] Use shops like 'arms and stuff', 'weapons or die', 'nanos for the rest of us' etc instead of putting all the good stuff in FT.

[Pets] Stretch the Demon line to match the Meatball line, so MPs have 2 different attack pet lines with different purposes.
    [Pets]MP pets have had a hard time keeping up with the defenses and AR of the power creep that has been in effect for year

[Pets]Endgame Pet that Scales to the Master's skills, maybe more for lower TLS.

[Pets]Fix and make available more Urn Pets.

[Pet Nanos] This is the idea that predicates some creative coding and with Macrosun's departure may not be possible, but they said Damage to Pet wasn't possible either, so we will see. This is my Pet Taunting Nano idea.

[Pet Nanos]An alternative idea to make a pet buffing nano that scaled to master skills instead of pets that scaled to master's skills

[Pets] AOE Mezz on the mezzballs, will help usefulness in teams.

[Pets]Improve pet healing on the healpet.

[Items] -000 weapons will never be used unless they're scaled to sanity in regards to their requirements.

[Nanos] Toss the entire NSD concept out of the window, and rework the debuffing to be -nanodamage based instead.

[Nanos]Debuffs mark 2: Damage debuffs can be rolled into one line and work on a similar principle: More debuffing but for less time.

[Nanos] Yellow Shields: Only one I've ever seen used is the Skylight Shield, and that's because it's an offhand weapon, not a defensive tool.

[Items] Dual-wielding shields.

[NanoPrograms] {trader} Please remove 2s cap on AC drains. This makes whole line useless vs normal mobs during team pvm as mobs are dead before you finish casting this drain. If its so important for it to block trader from casting anything else just add those 2s to recharge time.
    [NanoPrograms] {trader} Abolish Polonium is worse than Abolish Bismuth vs mobs with lower AC value. Please make Abolish Polonium better in every case as it is top ql drain.
    [NanoPrograms] {trader} Trader Charm line - whole line is useless. It would be ok if it worked like crat charm.
    Last edited by Ciex; Nov 21st, 2014 at 09:35:27.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

[Items/Pets] With the NPE please add a free ICC recall beacon that you can get by talking to one of the new ICC NPCs, that players fresh out of Arete can pointed towards. Make it work like the vet points RK recall beacon with a shared lockout. (This helps to offset the removal of all the outdoor city whompas in offering lowbies a way home once they'd been out in the wilderness for a while.)

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    [Items/Pets] With the NPE please add a free ICC recall beacon that you can get by talking to one of the new ICC NPCs, that players fresh out of Arete can pointed towards. Make it work like the vet points RK recall beacon with a shared lockout. (This helps to offset the removal of all the outdoor city whompas in offering lowbies a way home once they'd been out in the wilderness for a while.)
    Possibly level locked like jobe bracer?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

{Adventurer} All morphs should be avaliable on really early game. Around level 1~10.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Major time saving improvements

[interface] Add an import /export button that creates a text file containing your character's UI configuration (quick bar setup, window positions etc). After a new game install, the file can be imported and everything is ready to go.

[interface] Better inventory / bank system. Ability to query for any item owned by a character in its bank. Ideal Example: open bank terminal and start typing a query such as 'monst'. Immediately monster parts from different bags appear in a list. Items from query result can be dragged to inventory.
    Last edited by nuthman; Mar 20th, 2015 at 12:10:20.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast