Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keepers still faar behind the rest, cant you just bother use a little effort on em?

Keepers still faar behind the rest, cant you just bother use a little effort on em?

screw this thread, keepers should be nerfed. tierd of trolls that dont even play a keep coming in evry thread with 1000 opinions.
    keepers as the least played profession is problabe the least playd becose of its sick toolset, and adv most played becose they are so bad.

i dont bother anymore, i let the experts that dont even have a keeper take over
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 6th, 2014 at 18:23:24.

Bump been asking for this for years but funcom claim they listen, harhar.

They would have to change the ncu requirements too, and for god's sake fix the casting time on heal aura 20 seconds is pointless and stupid. Even if instacast it's not like keepers have the nano pool to cast it more than twice in succession.

Keeper dimach cooldown was always inexplicable to me, how exactly is a 7k heal so OP that it demands a 1 hour cooldown? Furthermore what other profession toolset has a 1 hour cooldown ?

And holy mark, blessing and street samurai perk lines need to be condensed. Keepers need more of an active toolset because they're not only gimp, they're crazy boring too.

Dimach cooldown is getting reduced.
    Nano cast times are being reduced.

Unfortunately we need to be more patient.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

they are also boosting the amount the heal aura heals (i'm thinking db one) so that it scales in 4 steps depending on your bm skills, bit it's a pain in the behind to reach 2050 BM in a normal setup....

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/273362/
    I think other auras scale as well, haven't really check yet.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    they are also boosting the amount the heal aura heals (i'm thinking db one) so that it scales in 4 steps depending on your bm skills, bit it's a pain in the behind to reach 2050 BM in a normal setup....

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/273362/
    I think other auras scale as well, haven't really check yet.
    The problem with this is once you swap enough stuff to cast it, and put your items back after casting it it will heal for less.. So, guess keepers need to run around in Combined Scouts now...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    The problem with this is once you swap enough stuff to cast it, and put your items back after casting it it will heal for less.. So, guess keepers need to run around in Combined Scouts now...
    I *think* it will only check on cast what nano to run and won't change, not when it ticks, but the proffesionals/fc will have to verify that.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Aug 11th, 2014 at 16:43:10.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I *think* it will only check on cast what nano to run and won't change, not when it ticks, but the proffesionals/fc will have to verify that.
    This is how I've always interpreted it, but I could be wrong. Would be nice if someone could test this.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Dimach cooldown is getting reduced.
    Nano cast times are being reduced.

Unfortunately we need to be more patient.
    yeah lets be patient for 7+ years more right? no you go tell em to freaking give us something better than this junk.

it pisses me off that they used so much time and effort on adventurers when they are the top profession ingame, obviously they have a better communication with their professionals

And please give Keepers back the damage you took away when you made their Fast Attack buff into a "group" nano. It is nice that the other profs now have a Fast Attack buff, but why did that mean Keepers had to loose their damage buff?

Emma

Advys don't have a professional currently, last I checked.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Keeper Health/Nano Auras are now updated and will scale with the keeper's bio metamor skill while they are running on the keeper.

I read that as it will check bm at each tick.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

How does it scale though ? GIVA also has scaling but it's a complete joke.

yeah this will def save us, i seriously dont get this funcom company and the dev team for anarchy online. here we have a single profession that has ben useless since the day alien invasion came out. and not a single thing has ever ben done to try fix it.
    insted they go give adventurer more love infront of our eyes, like they would ned more.

can soon change name from anarchy online to adventurer online

it realy pisses me off to see how much effort the dev team put into adventurer and other certain professions and we are left out with nothing.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Aug 11th, 2014 at 21:46:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    How does it scale though ? GIVA also has scaling but it's a complete joke.
    http://tl.aoitems.com/item/273362/

1050 heal at 1849 BM
    1150 heal at 1850-1949 BM
    1250 heal at 1950-2049 BM
    1350 heal at 2050+ BM

Similar for nano aura, but goes from 520 nano at 1249 BM to 688 nano at 1650 BM (with 2 other thresholds between those 2): http://tl.aoitems.com/item/224073/

Those are some nice heeals . Deflect should work well on Keepers. Should make them formidable if specials get deflected, especialy full auto and AS.

Then what? Maybe keeps will be balanced for pvp. what about pvm? Keepers need 450-1300(850) Sword for endgame... something shiny, paladiny.

Everything can be salvaged by giving keeps more DD. maybe perks that are easy to evade, whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

It'd be a nice change and all if I didn't save a ton of IP by swapping alot of items to cast at the current requirements of the nano. I find it kind of ****ty since I won't have the highest tick or even 2nd highest tick because of these changes. I really wish we could do IPR's with alphas on :/
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Those are some nice heeals.
    Lol are you kidding ? They're actually exactly the same.

New heal aura: 1050 heal at 1849 BM, 20s delay.

Old heal aura: 1053 .. 1053, 20s delay with a requirement of 1843 BM (which requires item swapping, even with CM and CoNC 10).

Well played funcom, well played.

just sad what they are giving keepers int he first place, couldnt care about the heal aura to heal 1000 pr tick or 1300 ish, its so damn crapp with the 20 sec tick anyways.

lets trade away the heal aura for a 500 aad buff that last 18 seconds like they gave adv? i gladly do that insted in exchange for deleteing the whole heal aura

The new heal auras/nano auras are trash. They are a waste of coding effort imo.

WTF a keeper going to do, hunt a CM, umbral and swap into phulaks to enjoy a colossal 300 more HP every 20 seconds?

1800 HP/min bonus?

Naw, something is real crook with this change. The nano heals, while interesting in concept add exactly ZERO to usability or team worth, or fighting prowess.

Keepers need exactly the same stuff we've been saying for years and pafpuf said, condense the perklines and get some more perk damage/defences going, and flatten out the goddam evade buffs so we aren't so evade close heavy and DR/duck weak.

wouldnt mind more dmg and condensed perks and better dodge/duck and slitghly more evade cls.
    tried to ask for it a few times before in threads
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Aug 12th, 2014 at 14:19:08.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast