Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Soju's Multiboxing Guide

Soju's Multiboxing Guide

Soju's Multiboxing Guide

Link to new app.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-multi-box-app
    Last edited by Soju; Mar 31st, 2017 at 20:44:47. Reason: added new mb maker

keybinds

I use keybinds to put multiple actions onto a single button. Currently in my setup I use my " F " key for all weapon specials, /assist soju, nukes, mongo, team heals. This is how i do it.

1. press f10.

2. go to the 3rd tab called "key bindings"

3. Add, change, or clear keys. I will post my crats keybings in the following image.
    http://imgur.com/oPSA9oD,Z0PYxvZ#0

4. If you scroll down a bit on the keybind page, you will see a section called "Shortcut Bars Bar 01_01" this number refers to your hotbars. I like to use hotbar alt+2 for my offensive "r" keybind.
    http://imgur.com/oPSA9oD,Z0PYxvZ#1

Here is a video of myself doing Collector with this multibox.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVzH3DtqV-k

Here is a db3 fire room video for entertainment. i jump over the fire alot
    https://youtu.be/8kC8HcJUOSQ
    Last edited by Soju; Jul 28th, 2015 at 23:42:12. Reason: Using "F" for offensive keybind now. less conflicts with shift key.

i bet you'll get a lot of hate
    but from me you get a congratz for guide
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    i bet you'll get a lot of hate
    but from me you get a congratz for guide
    yea guides are always good, multiboxing in pvp is pretty retarted with such low population though, but for pvm I really don't care, even wars its fine just not when griefing/bor pvp and such
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

good job, hope it makes fc change their mind if enough people do it (the submsg i get from this post)

thank you for posting this. i havent been able to multibox before because there wasn't any good guides.

Even I support multi-boxing, keyboard hook is considered cheat software in most games. hotkeynet is exactly that, a keyboard hook.

I have no respect for people like you.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    I have no respect for people like you.
    Good for you, now how bout minding your own business and butt out. Ever think others have no respect for people like you? Oh lemme guess, dont care? Ditto.

If ya got nothing nice and productive to add and all...
    Last edited by Adeptall2; Aug 12th, 2014 at 16:19:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    yea guides are always good, multiboxing in pvp is pretty retarted with such...

totally against multiboxing in pvp, but i laughed at this post
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

top tip ... add this to your hotkeynet script:

http://pastebin.com/hZeuBiys

that will make your PAUSE button turn hotkeynet on / off (keybinds and all), and also make a visual indicator on screen on top of AO window when it's on (might have to hit it twice sometimes to show it, if you alt tabbed between windows)

so yes I use it also, pvm only ... just feels stupid multi-logging normally after you get used to MB

as for pvp, I would also be against using it.. will just make things non-fun / non-fair / boring in the long run
    Riczorz 220/30 Enforcer (Troxxorz/RK2)
    Riczor 220/30 Bureaucrat
    Ricmd 220/30 Doctor
    Ricmeister 220/30 Engineer
    Ricz 220/30 Keeper (Riverarc/RK2)

Expert Leveling [youtube.com]

https://www.twitch.tv/riczorz

Yep using it for PVM seems ok, i know i do and have a very similar setup. Why would you use VM's though? Just minimise the client.

Think im going to have to level a doc :P
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Doing it through VM's work fine, but needed? Doing it though VM's your only adding the overhead of running a virtual OS on top of your existing OS. AO is so light weight that really a 8 year old pc with at that time ok specs can just fine MB with 4-6 clients.

Oh there is window management capabilities in HotKeyNet!

http://puu.sh/bNF0r/7b0ddbc30e.jpg

Code:
    <Command SetPip>
        <TargetWin %1%>
            <SetWinSize 1936 1239>
            <SetWinPos 0 0>
        <TargetWin %1%>
            <SetForegroundWin>
            <UpdateWin>
        <TargetWin %2%>
            <SetWinSize 620 330>
            <SetWinPos 1937 0>
        <TargetWin %3%>
            <SetWinSize 620 330>
            <SetWinPos 1937 330>
        <TargetWin %4%>
            <SetWinSize 620 330>
            <SetWinPos 1937 660>

<HotKey NumPad1>
        <SetPip Solja Doc Enfo Crat>

<HotKey NumPad2>
        <SetPip Enfo Doc Solja Crat>

<HotKey NumPad3>
        <SetPip Doc Solja Enfo Crat>

<HotKey NumPad4>
        <SetPip Crat Doc Enfo Solja>
    That was on a 2600x1600 monitor.
    Last edited by Dochere; Sep 25th, 2014 at 20:44:04.
    New site www.iraid.io

Dochere____ :: 220/70/30 :: Doctor
    Kitessolja_ :: 220/70/30 :: Soldier
    Kitesengy__ :: 220/70/30 :: Engineer
    Kitesenfo__ :: 220/70/28 :: Enforcer
    Shadykites_ :: 220/60/17 :: Shade
    Cratalot___ :: 220/70/30 :: Bureaucrat
    Kitesnt____ :: 215/57/13 :: Nano-technician
    Crattykites :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat
    KItescrat__ :: 217/48/15 ::
    Bureaucrat

Thanks kite ill have to experiment with this.
    VM's are not necessary at all, afaik im the only one that uses vm's.

If in the future MB is ever banned, and policed by GM's invisibly observing MB users, how will all this play out, of the several accounts saved by not acting on MB, many more have been lost due to the same inaction, to clarify a MB user may have 7 paid accounts; however I can literally count twice that many people that have quit and left game as a result of the current situation.

So was the decision wise in the long term, to not act and let the MB users have free reign, rather than use extremely limited resources to effectively do anything about it.

High prices ? MB users farm dynas, farm private city, pretend to run 12man.s and nearly always win loot as they bid x6(or more) etc.
    PVP and the practical death of NW/Tara? who can be bothered fighting a MB user who will use data miner bots to find the best attack time a base and level it in a fraction of the intended time?
    Well the larger percentage of accounts spoke with their wallets, and stopped playing, far exceeds those saved by not issuing bans and warnings.

So where does that leave AO.
    FC doesn't run AO, the MB'ers do; they are keeping it alive while at the same time killing it.

So where does it end, when does it end.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Caloss, I'm sure there are other thread that your post would be more suitable for. I know you have issues with people MB'ing, but please do try to keep the whining to those other threads.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Caloss, I'm sure there are other thread that your post would be more suitable for. I know you have issues with people MB'ing, but please do try to keep the whining to those other threads.
    I'm just watching the game die as MB destroys it, surely as the cancer it is, if you don't see how that is relevant to any thread concerning MB then I just can't explain it to you.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    I'm just watching the game die as MB destroys it, surely as the cancer it is, if you don't see how that is relevant to any thread concerning MB then I just can't explain it to you.
    The game has been dying way before MB lmao...

Well if fc decides to ban for MB they should ban me first cause im the one leading the charge on showing people how to do this.

#BAN_SOJU

Make guide how to join a guild/invite fiends to play the game. Not how to play multiplayer game solo.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast