Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AOItems & TestLive!

AOItems & TestLive!

Hey.

I've now set up a subdomain of AOItems to display TestLive patch details. URL: https://tl.aoitems.com/

Have fun, and let me know if there's anything which needs fixing.

Edit: Quick links to new and modified items.
    Edit2: Nano listings should now show a "!" in the tags list for items which were added or modified this patch. (Example)
    Edit3: There's a bunch of deleted templates this patch. Vhab has explained why that is, here.
    Last edited by Demoder; Aug 11th, 2014 at 17:09:16.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

*bows* thank you!
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

by the looks of that report, they cleaned the database nicely
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Nevermind.

Wow those list are impressive.
    Last edited by Lheann; Aug 7th, 2014 at 23:16:35.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

So, am I looking at the list for 18.7 correctly?

All pocketboss patterns have been deleted and all symbiants have been deleted? I did not see replacements in the New list, only the pattern pieces for quest mobs like the Ice Golem. At least some of the pocketboss patterns are ones that do drop on Live, so these are not just "never dropped in-game" items.

Also, it looked like a large number of Kyr weapons were deleted as well as all the Arul Saba bracers.

The list of Modified items magically stops with the letter "P" ... nothing modified that starts with an R thru Z? I was expecting a list of modified Weird Looking Nano's.

Great List though, with links to the new or modified items ...

Emma

They deleted the duplicates of the items you are identifying. A long time ago there was another set of all those items added to the database. No idea why exactly that they existed. But this was scrubbing of all the duplicates that were not used in game.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    They deleted the duplicates of the items you are identifying. A long time ago there was another set of all those items added to the database. No idea why exactly that they existed. But this was scrubbing of all the duplicates that were not used in game.
    Thank you ... I was not aware of the duplication of so many items.

What about the missing P - Z of modified items?

Emma

Thanks a lot Demoder!

I'm trying to find the updated advy morphs in there but I can only find the old ones. Anyone know what to look for?

Edit: Found one: https://tl.aoitems.com/item/275005/
    Wasn't as easy as searching for "wolf".
    And more: https://tl.aoitems.com/nano/strain/223/
    Last edited by Starphoenix; Aug 8th, 2014 at 10:06:52.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Thanks for the great work Demoder!

The duplicate symbiants were the ones with somewhat higher requirements.
    As most of these (or all?) were unable to equip at that time they were replace by the lower req ones long ago and lay dormant since then. Similar reasons apply for the Kyr'Ozch and Arul Saba.
    Last edited by Misat0; Aug 8th, 2014 at 10:41:54.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

The deleted items you're seeing (not nanos, just items) are the result of the RDB having been rebuild for this patch.
    Until now the RDB has been incrementally been updated with changes.

With 18.7, the RDB was created from scratch with a full export of all valid data from the content tools.
    As result, a lot of broken items (items that couldn't actually be spawned ingame, and thus were just junk data in the RDB either way) are no longer included.

Nanos that have been removed are intentional changes.

tl;dr: the items deleted were items that didn't really exist to begin with.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Doctor nano listing is now updated, and should be more or less correct.

Nano listings should now show a "!" in the tags list of nanos which were introduced with or modified in the 'current' patch. (tags list is beneath the icon/name). Example.
    Last edited by Demoder; Aug 8th, 2014 at 22:12:06.
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Thanks so much for all this Demoder! It's so much of a help getting through these new changes!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

It's like Gift-mass day arrived early!
    Thanks Demoder!
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Thanks for the feedback everyone; I'm just glad I could help.

Updated AOItems (testlive) some more:
    Fixed Shade, Soldier and Trader nano listings some.
    Updated some of the nano listing menu icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone; I'm just glad I could help.

Updated AOItems (testlive) some more:
    Fixed Shade, Soldier and Trader nano listings some.
    Updated some of the nano listing menu icons.
    Great job, thanks from me, and everyone that uses your site without realizing it's you doing it all.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

They should sticky this.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    They should sticky this.
    Great idea!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Seriously, thank you so much

I understand the old, non-obtainable symbiants being removed, but did I miss something about the Pocket Bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    I understand the old, non-obtainable symbiants being removed, but did I miss something about the Pocket Bosses?
    It's just duplicate templates which have been stuck in the clients resource database, but not actually been utilized. For example, deleted template and still existing template of "Aban-Bhotar Assembly of 'Auger'"

I'm looking at the doctor list now.. did Improved Continuous Reconstruction get deleted? I copied my prefs from my Live doc to my TestLive doc and the slot that used to have ICR just has CR now.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast