Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: GRACE: FAQ & Information

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Fix all the resale ****, bring back old shops and terminate GMI
    :'( ... the GMI implementation and the old shop removal was what made me make up my mind and quit the game. I had loads of fun doing trades, and getting a sweet shop spot was something that I earned d*mmit!
    "Exactly, we make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword." HAHAHA ^^

Yes, when you buy grace from FC, you are given a code. You can give that code to someone, you can use that code, or you can redeem it in GMI so you can sell it ingame. Theoretically, you could sell the code ingame and then they could use it to pay their frozen account(it will add 30 days game time, most you should have to do is reactivate it without a payment option).
    Last edited by Teeko; Nov 9th, 2014 at 20:05:30.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Yes, when you buy grace from FC, you are given a code. You can give that code to someone, you can use that code, or you can redeem it in GMI so you can sell it ingame. Theoretically, you could sell the code ingame and then they could use it to pay their frozen account(it will add 30 days game time, most you should have to do is reactivate it without a payment option).
    I tired b4 I don't think it's possible to open frozen account with grace

When we will be able to use it on frozen accounts??

FC should add GRACE as Sector 42 loot item and hopefully newbies and veterans can start arrage frequently s42 raids
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

The prices of GRACE in-game is down to a price that is basically a steal. It's almost pointless to buy them now unless you use them for yourself or a friend. I actually like this. Maybe thh economy will fix itself now that GRACE aren't as lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Samooryesord View Post
    The prices of GRACE in-game is down to a price that is basically a steal. It's almost pointless to buy them now unless you use them for yourself or a friend. I actually like this. Maybe thh economy will fix itself now that GRACE aren't as lucrative.
    Hey now, some of us returning players without riches or farming characters like that you can pay $15 and get an almost instant 600million (that's a LOT of Miir fashions!). Besides, that's 1 hour of work IRL for a helpful boost ingame. I won't justify paying to complete my characters, I still want to farm all my gear and such in the later levels. However, money early on really helps, and it's nice to get it directly from Funcom while helping siphon money out of the economy with GMI fees. I think it's really a win for everyone. It's similar to what keeps Guild Wars 2 economy so level and goldsellers almost a joke/pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Samooryesord View Post
    It's not like the credits you receive for selling a GRACE weren't already in the economy. Those credits come from fellow players, and are not appearing out of nowhere.

If anything, the GMI tax removes more credits from the economy the higher the price of GRACE is.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I don't know why when you click use button in the market window, and the box pops up telling you it will add game time to the currently logged in account, there isn't an option to redeem on another account.

have it open a funcom account page, and have them enter the login of the account they want to redeem it on. this would allow people to use on their frozen accounts, or even people to use on a froob account. I for one, know I would use one to unlock my second account, and keep it active.

think about it please, it would only lead to more sales, as demand would increase, and more people would be interested in getting back ingame, which means better population.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456