Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GRACE: FAQ & Information

OMG check out the price hike on GMI... buy orders at 1600 sell orders at 2500 mil OMH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Only way it will ever be viable is if it hits 2b and that would undercut a certain foreign website.

Please fix the resale of Grace item...
    Its not fun, only a month after I purchased mine, the price has gone up with 75-100%
    Fix all the resale ****, bring back old shops and terminate GMI

Its supply and demand. If it would be cheap, who the hell would ever buy it?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

At the moment its a price fixed duopoly via Backroom dealings. If you have comcast or verizon as an ISP you understand how wonderful duopolies are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Its supply and demand. If it would be cheap, who the hell would ever buy it?
    Its nothing to do with supply and demand, almost NONE of the huge price increased items are about availability, its pure GREED
    I notice on alot of items, not just grace, that its all about resellling and making huge profit, rather than availability, cause there is plenty supply and demand, there's just too many people that monopolize the items to have prices go up, Artyomis, smbd or whatever his name is, plenty of guys on there
    Fault is GMI, makes it too easy to buy up **** and resell at higher prices
    With old shops, items didnt stack, items couldnt be bought sitting at a GMS, hence bring back old shops and GMS and reselling business will decrease significantly, it wont dissappear cause there's always gonna be greed but it'll change if you bring back outdoor cities

Also, for a person lik eme, the price increase on GRACE is HARD, I can no longer afford to pay my accounts and I want to use GRACE, but with the time I have to play and the significant high increase on the item price... its almost impossible to just play the game on new characters cause I'd have to constantly farm things to hopefully earn enough to buy grace to get another period of farming going....

I'm sorry to hear you can't afford it but higher price benefits people who actually buy those for real money so it benefits FC as its makes this item more attractive. This item wasn't introduced so you can play for free, its here so FC can get a bit of money that were going to cred sellers pockets without actually selling credits and bringing inflation. IMHO its still cheap, once FC decides to enable people who are frozen to use it or gives a day for free it will skyrocket so it may be wise to buy a few yourself just in case Think ahead, if selling prices are to high, just make buy order and wait. It's sad to me people blame free market for their misfortune and ask FC to make it harder. I'm actually happy with fact it's easy to buy and sell and from time to time i do it myself. You have an endgame shade, it shouldn't be hard to earn 100-300 mln/h with it, mine does.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I was looking at my account page this morning and I noticed that the grace description reads as follows:

A GRACE key grants 30 days of game time for Anarchy Online.

This key can either be used on a registration page or in the GMI. If used in the GMI it will add a GRACE item that can be sold to other users via the GMI. GRACE Items can be redeemed for 30 days of gametime.

If used on the registration page it will add 30 days of gametime.
    Once a GRACE is put in the GMI there is technically no way to backtrack it to get a code, right? So does that mean that the only way to use a code on the registration page is if you make a manual deal with someone to pay x credits in exchange for a code and hope that they're giving you a legit code in exchange for the money you provide them?

Or am I completely misunderstanding what this description means? Also, the main description for GRACE is completely different from the description above so unless you drill down into the item (as in you're ready to purchase) you'd never see the bit about being able to use the code on the registration page to add game time.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Oct 13th, 2014 at 20:40:13.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

You buy a GRACE item, and once it "arrives" you redeem it via the GMI interface.
    If it somehow doesn't work, /petition and revert to accounts@funcom.com

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You buy a GRACE item, and once it "arrives" you redeem it via the GMI interface.
    If it somehow doesn't work, /petition and revert to accounts@funcom.com
    Are you responding to me? If so, did you check out what I copied from the website.. specifically that part I just colored in red? I'm wanting to know what their expectation is in regards to someone redeeming GRACE via the website. Though I guess its a way to gift game time to friends without having to mess around with the GMI. Also seems like you could use it to reactivate inactive accounts but you'd have to broker a deal yourself outside of the normal shop process.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Oct 13th, 2014 at 20:45:29.
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Are you responding to me? If so, did you check out what I copied from the website.. specifically that part I just colored in red? I'm wanting to know what their expectation is in regards to someone redeeming GRACE via the website. Though I guess its a way to gift game time to friends without having to mess around with the GMI. Just doesn't seem to have any applicable use outside of that.
    If it's used on the register.funcom.com page, you cannot get it in game.
    If you wish to gift it to a friend, log in to their FC account and put in your CC details.
    If you want a way to reactivate an account with GRACE without paying first to reactivate in order to get in game to buy GRACE, you'll need to wait for FC to change.
    If you can purchase a GRACE code, and let someone else use it on their account without it being transferred via GMI, then someone at FC didn't do a proper QA job.

As an aside, you edited your post prior to my post, so there was no red highlights.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Wakizaka- Are you sure of what you're saying, as in 100% sure that the codes cannot be given to a friend?

If what you're saying is true that means that they need to redo the GRACE description on the site because the main banner for it (linked above) says you can give it to a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    As an aside, you edited your post prior to my post, so there was no red highlights.
    When I said 'just colored in red' that meant that it wasn't in red before and I went back, edited my post and highlighted it in red so I could say "colored in red" in the new post
    Last edited by Traderjill; Oct 13th, 2014 at 21:31:02.
    You can find me at:

You can give a code to a friend. When you've purchased a grace, it's up to you to either use the code in GMI, or give it to a friend. However, you cannot use a key to reactivate a frozen account. Yet.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Wakizaka- Are you sure of what you're saying, as in 100% sure that the codes cannot be given to a friend?
    I'm not 100% sure as I haven't logged into register.funcom in a long time as my account is already payed far into the future.
    If you can give the code to a friend after purchasing from the site, it's different from my understanding of the announcement whereby it's either usable by yourself just like a subscription update, or tradeable on GMI.

By the wording in the image you posted, it would appear that you can give someone a key you purchased directly for them to input on their accounts page thereby bypassing the need to login to the game and buy off of GMI. I had assumed this was not possible as you cannot reactivate a frozen account with a key.

Apologies for any confusion I caused.

Inability to reactivate account with it is an unbelievable flaw in its design.

Hell you can't even pay fc for your sub anymore let alone grace. Flawed design being sheer incompetence. My last payment took 8hrs+ and even paypal rejected funcom.

Sounds like an issue on your end, my paypal went trough just fine today.

I use paypal all the time and no issues. maybe its user error

Well I get emails that say, Fraud alert. A gaming arcade in norway has attempted a charge of xxxx to your account. Funcom is not a trusted merchant in many circles.

When you use GRACE on an account do you still accumulate vet points and funcom points as if you paid monthly?

Edit: Asked GM on Live Chat and they confirmed yes.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Nov 5th, 2014 at 20:40:26.
    You can find me at:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast