Thread: Neural Interpreting Nball - Handguns

Neural Interpreting Nball - Handguns

Looking to Rent one. Have items for collateral. If it's +40 skill can return it right away if it's 27+ I'll need a few minute to plant tower.

/tell Kryptosphere
    /tell Xenoblade
    Last edited by Nikon; Jun 9th, 2014 at 18:36:59.

just bumpage to see if this happens ^_^
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

i have a +39 to sell somewhere though it would take a lot to convince me!

LOL, i didn't realize how rare the item was. I figured a good amount dropped during Halloween. I guess it's back to the drawing board on the 150 AMEP engineer. Should have never bothered with this project to being with, nothing but headaches.

slythea where i can contact you ingame?

in the past 4 months i logged on twice, so forum pm it is

nikon what is your project?

I don't really PVP but i thought i'd be fun making a 150 AMEP PVP engineer. For most part it was an enjoyable project but i'm not a very good "twinker" and had no idea that skimming couple of ql from implants and items would mean i couldn't finish it. I have no intentions of re-farming another set of implants and clusters and items and hoped Nball would be the solution. I'll put the project on hold until a better solution comes along. Cheers!

You don't need nball to equip it ....
    Some good stuff and QL 244 Ransack is enought ....

Waiting clan take back TL7 to finish my Engi 150 ;p

Tosea

I know i don't "need" it but i want to try to stay neutral. Also i've been tightening up on IP. Current have 0 IP spent on Computer lit. Anyways would like to hear about your performance after you are finished. I really haven't seen too many 150 AMEP engie around.