Thread: OTPC: Your safety, with ViraTrak 2.0

OTPC: Your safety, with ViraTrak 2.0

OTPC: Your safety, with ViraTrak 2.0
    May 27th, 29488.

OTPC: Omni R&D in consultation with Omni-Med are proud to announce the release of ViraTrak 2.0.

ViraTrak 2.0 is a subroutine now installed at all Omni-Tek affiliated gridpoints that actively scans for B-Virus infected individuals at the digital stage, right before recompilation.

Worried you might be infected? That you might be starting to see symptoms of the B-Virus?

Worry not! If you attempt to access Omni-Tek gridpoints and are mysteriously placed into either Tir, Old Athen or Borealis then you are infected!

Omni-Med recommends immediate termination on your arrival in any of these locations to prevent the spread of the virus to any other Omni-Tek affiliated individuals.

OTPC would like to also take this time to remind individuals that infection is still possible right up until termination so while we at OTPC don't condone dying in a large group of clan scum, we can understand this happening from time to time.
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; May 27th, 2014 at 10:53:31.

So now (assuming ViraTrak 2.0) isnt just another load of vapourwear, our corporations great solution is to send the affected into Clan or Neutral territory?

This comes across as an active attempt to increase spread of the virus.

Eva Pourais, i had such high hopes for you once...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I do hope you recieve the support you need from Omni-Reform soon. It's so sad to see an employee going off course.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

And i do hope you recieve the permadeath you so richly deserve soon...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet