Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neutnerds

Neutnerds

[Neutnet]: You are currently banned on this network. Reason: LEARN TO FOLLOW RULES : /tell other is not allowed. Neutnet20: [PvM] any keepers + crats interested in 12m? I'll make the team if i can get at least a keeper and crat on board rigth away....oops, wrong toon, pm me on Renamed, brb :P [Giit]. You have 24 day(s) 17:23:50 left of your bantime

what a {Edited by Valter: Profanity removed} setup this is. could you guys be more petty?

{Edited by Valter: Profanity removed}and perma ban me from nuetnet.
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:48:30.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

That is against the rules, but tbh I would have allowed it, as I know both chars are the same person.

Only thing bugging me with neutnet atm, is how my new agent Midgetgank never gets neutnets, and I have to unsubscribe, unregister, register, subscribe, and I'll be lucky if I get messages for a day.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

!unregister was the best thing I did with that bot.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    !unregister was the best thing I did with that bot.
    I did.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Just some moderators that love to feel "the power" of having tools to ban people.
    Seems like they have an insane PvM/other activity going on around, so they can ban everyone even with a tiny reason to do so instead of sending an adequate tell describing situation.

And yeah, unsub and live happily.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

it started as 3 days, but I told the a-hole how I felt about it, so I imagine that's why it turned out so long.

worth it.
    T O O N Z:

You all should know what I call those guys by now
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

havent registered to that ****ty for ages, enough to see from various bots those neutnet messages.

Bring back the Elitenet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    You all should know what I call those guys by now
    horrible people?
    T O O N Z:

I have been tickled by the idea to get people to start banning Neutnet from pretty much everything. (If that is possible)

That way we can show collective appreciation and give 'back' to their community. When they start asking questions about it, we tell them to read up on our own community guidelines for spam. If they argue, and ask for a URL to read the rules, we show them some made up BS we decided on a smoke break where only 4 people showed up and voted in unanimously and mostly just for the lawl factor.

After all, shouldn't the door swing both ways?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

we need a list of NN mods

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    I have been tickled by the idea to get people to start banning Neutnet from pretty much everything. (If that is possible)

That way we can show collective appreciation and give 'back' to their community. When they start asking questions about it, we tell them to read up on our own community guidelines for spam. If they argue, and ask for a URL to read the rules, we show them some made up BS we decided on a smoke break where only 4 people showed up and voted in unanimously and mostly just for the lawl factor.

After all, shouldn't the door swing both ways?
    YES!!!! I love it.
    T O O N Z:

you guys are weird as hell, its not like theyre required to even host a bot. They're providing a FREE (keyword) service and if u cant follow rules then dont use the bot. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}

Personally, i dont like believe in their rules so i dont use the bots. Still a good service to provide though. Just wait till dnet and neutnet shut down and all {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed} are gonna come out of the woodworks and start crying.

Good luck with your bloodpressure goals of 2014
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:53:12.

Oh, it's the monthly "I hate Neutnet thread"
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    you guys are weird as hell, its not like theyre required to even host a bot. They're providing a FREE (keyword) service and if u cant follow rules then dont use the bot. No need to spew your bitter rage on forums, it just makes u look stupid.

Personally, i dont like believe in their rules so i dont use the bots. Still a good service to provide though. Just wait till dnet and neutnet shut down and all the raging retards are gonna come out of the woodworks and start crying.

They're not required to host a bot, but you have a very fundamental misunderstanding of how public services work, no matter their cost. Their bot is useless if no one uses it, and too strict of moderation is a surefire way to make that happen.

{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}.
    U wot m8?

Not that I'm a saint myself, but at least I'm okay with admitting it.
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:54:17.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    They're not required to host a bot, but you have a very fundamental misunderstanding of how public services work, no matter their cost. Their bot is useless if no one uses it, and too strict of moderation is a surefire way to make that happen.
    Plenty of people use it every day. I think the admins shouldn't listen to a word

It'll be like AO. Many users will have complaints but still use it!
    Last edited by Encyros; Apr 28th, 2014 at 18:22:58.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

you guys are weird as hell, its not like theyre required to even host a bot. They're providing a FREE (keyword) service and if u cant follow rules then dont use the bot. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}

Personally, i dont like believe in their rules so i dont use the bots. Still a good service to provide though. Just wait till dnet and neutnet shut down and all {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}are gonna come out of the woodworks and start crying.

{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:52:33.
    T O O N Z:

these are not rules, as much as they are traps imo.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Oh, it's the monthly "I hate Neutnet thread"
    Frankly, it's very good for lootrights. For most else it's ok.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast