Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangbot and Tnet - The end of an era

Bangbot and Tnet - The end of an era

Hi all, by now a lot of you will know Bangbot and Tnet have been shutdown. I won't go into the reasons here, suffice to say if it's not fun anymore, time to move on..

We've had a blast over the years, Bangot's been up since 2006 and Tnet came back in it's current form in 2007.. That's a lot of destroyed towers and bases by anyone's measure

But all good things come to an end, and I would like to personally thank everyone that's been involved. Leaders and Raiders alike, without you it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun..

A special thank you to our Raidleaders, without you none of it would have been possible;
    Armus, Humlebien, Rhapsody, Advykuyt, Darkempire, Devouringu, Enchantress, Jerome13371, Luckie, Lumpeasy, Oraaaaa, Parisss, Questra, Somne, Surm, Avue, Belzebu3, Deadwreck, Eddiemeduza, Forz, Fourth, Freor, Gimpkiller, Herooo0, Hurjaroope, Itsmedanny, Ivekeeper, Jaff, Jerome13371, Jetson, Khippor, kettle, Luckie, Lynacrat, Maoo, Mcbtj, Pharexys, Qtabenter, Reverendo, Sayonarra, Somne, Spead, Styxar, Surm, Tazmd1, Tehwired, Thadoc, Tinyminy, Travelfool, Vellanti, Wakisolja, Wonthealu, Solox, Filijokkus, Marxgorm and Citymusic

And a very special shout to a few people who started the whole ball rolling;
    Armus, Dodo, Humlebien, Rhapsody, Solox and Thedevil

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all...

/Lyle
    Last edited by lyledesol; Apr 5th, 2014 at 00:58:58.

Much love mates!<3
    NO U

Thanks for all the laughs guys, cya when enough omni go inactive again for you to rise to glory like the phoenixes of AO.

Where do I go to pick up my ribbon.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Same to you man. It's been a pleasure. We dominated pretty hard and we needed neither hacking, SB+OS or multiboxing to do it.

:>

No, just vastly superior numbers. That got rolled by 5 NTs.

So let me get this... The new trend is to act like a 4 years old kid when he doesnt get the toy he wants ?

Going to be missed
    Till next time.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Special thx to Kittlepunch for making it all possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    So let me get this... The new trend is to act like a 4 years old kid when he doesnt get the toy he wants ?

^^ That. Exactly & almost entirely that.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Thanks for the best of times lads, it has been an honour playing with you all. For the last few years the ftw crew was often the sole reason to log on, because someone always had something funny going on!

Dark
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

so how long before these bots are active again? 1 month or before?

guess we will see soon! gl with trying to trick FC to do your bidding!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    ^^ That. Exactly & almost entirely that.
    What do you mean ? We aren't having fun playing the game as is any more and thus we are quitting. I dont get how that has to do with how 4 year olds act..
    NO U

this is the new "we quit"-thread?
    Ciassene

what about my tnet pts?

Huge thank you for you Lyle as well, for everything you have done, even mostly on the background. Many of us know the amount of work you did for clan, so again, thank you.

Big thank you for fellow leaders as well. You guys have been an amazing group and I'm really glad to have many of you join in new adventures soon. It has been a pleasure.

Lastly, thank you to every clanner who has raided and/or fought with us over the years. We've had some incredible fights and good times, and I hope you guys have gotten some good memories as well. Sometimes things come to an end, but memories stay.

Quote Originally Posted by randommultiboxer View Post
    Where do I go to pick up my ribbon.
    What ya mean "where do i go". You wont go anywhere. By yourself at least. Not with your attitude.
    Enjoy sitting in your chair playing with yourself.
    Last edited by Slynn; Apr 4th, 2014 at 18:29:23.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

In a general note.
    Tnet/BB SA,Admins and Leaders - Thank you so much for all these years, has been a blast. Without each of you, all of our success wouldnt happen.

Also, Tnet/BB members, thank you for making all of our success as a faction, possible.
    Last edited by Slynn; Apr 4th, 2014 at 18:28:43.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

about time RK2 clans bots/leaders can take over! Cya cry babies
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

*sniffle* Seeing these names makes me want to go clan :/

On a side note of pure honesty, RK1 clan have had better PvPers than RK1 omni since, at the very least, 2006. #realTalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast