Thread: why cant solo player missions have any boss loot?

why cant solo player missions have any boss loot?

it doesnt have to be like in team, but make it that there is a real boss, that drops say 2-4 items or whatnot. there is like no reason to go solo atm...

Or at least allow anyone to take missions from team missions terminal, one man team

That's their way of 'rewarding' teamwork. Well, if only it was worth it.... as it is now teams skip the loot and solo players do team missions for rare loot like GA.

You could always team up temporary and pull a few teammissions, then leave team and solo them. If I recall correctly, Cz suggested as much in a Community Center post a while ago.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Very simply....

its to force social interaction
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

but the way i'm looking at it is say you only have x amount of time and you dont feel like finding a team. there could at least be a lil incentive to do solo mission for a few items..